Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Leeds 2

miamiwhite

from my original post i shall change my prediction to a 3-0 win for Leeds,and Frankie Coyle to get a glowing vote of confidence from Phil Gartalwaysbyhisside and Neil Warnock,who will be pissing his sides at 22-00 in the Bee Hive. The brothers Eddie and Frank score all the goals making the skies Gray around the Reebok.

SSN,BBC 2,ESPN and the bolton news don't even bother interviewing Coyle afterwards,as they've had complaints from viewers regarding relentless repeats................Lee Chapman hits his wife from 2 yards out

4,500 from Leeds, 2,902 from Bolton which grows to 30 odd thousand over the years

Been on the sauce on a sunday lunch S?

i need to unwind M but the more i think of yesterday the madder i get at the jock bastard. i was so pissed off i went shopping at tesco halfway through the second half,Bigtoe was also in there

Edited by miamiwhite

1:1 - the natives will be restless and the bed sheets will be out at half time when we are 1 down.

Why don't we get a giant pair of baggy arsed brightly coloured chinos made up, put COYLE OUT on them in embroidery and hold it up and move it across the ESL?

As Im bored,Just been on the Leeds boards....get the feeling this is their big day out!

All seem happy for a draw...

But more importantly that guy wants folk to park at his school in H-town has been on all of em,is it really 5 minutes walk??

As Im bored,Just been on the Leeds boards....get the feeling this is their big day out!

But more importantly that guy wants folk to park at his school in H-town has been on all of em,is it really 5 minutes walk??

It's 10 for a dwarf like me, but it's not far. Thing is though, after the match if it kicks off, it'll be a bugger for them as the metal fence will stop them walking up past the back of Tesco.

I've said this since they started ballooning about selling their end. Big club and all that. Whatever.

Actually, not that I care as I'm not going #shitfan.

Brisk one, but aye.