Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Leeds 2

miamiwhite

You have to laugh :)

I fucking hate this, I didn't even cheer/get excited when the equaliser went in which is ridiculous because my team has possibly just got a late point. But its literally got to the point now where I want him to go so much that its by any means necessary for me. I've never had this before, not even under Megson.

I want to celebrate goals again, GET OUT OF MY CLUB YOU SCOTTISH CUNT

I fucking hate this, I didn't even cheer/get excited when the equaliser went in which is ridiculous because my team has possibly just got a late point. But its literally got to the point now where I want him to go so much that its by any means necessary for me. I've never had this before, not even under Megson.

I feel the same way.

:good:

Eddie, I don't think decisions are made on the strength of one goal.

I really wish that was true NB, but it just seems that at the moment it is literally any excuse possible to not sack him, whether that be giving him until the international break, a dodgy win v Watford, a rare away win at a shit Sheff Weds, and possibly that goal could give him some more time, because surely we would have no other option but to sack him if we lose (although that could be questioned).

The weird thing is that in the grand scheme of things a draw v Leeds probably isn't the worst result ever, but I have such an irrational hated towards him (which is not like me) and I honestly 100% believe that he will not get us promoted, that I just hope it is a good enough reason to get rid.

Edited by Eddie