Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Leeds 2

miamiwhite

Did does, have you taken your BWFC bedspread off in a rage as well?

Not had one for ages, I have a framed Reebok stadium widescreen picture on my wall, that is coming down soon, trying my best to avoid anything Bolton, but then It's not helping posting about them on here.

I avoided SSN after we got relegated, didn't renew and am now completely filled with hatred, it needs to stop because I don't want to end up completely losing interest.

I'm stunned on how fast we've fell, can't believe the amount of points we've dropped in this league already and not forgetting the cup exit to Crawley and thus far Gartside as done fuck all about it.

I've not even heard any apologies for relegation or these dropped points yet.

Edited by Didledee

Without wanting to sound reasonable here, we've fucking battered them.

If you count hitting 90% of our attacking passes to SKD's head, then we battered them. That's Plan-A, if you call it a plan.

Some good passing in midfield, especially the first 20 minutes. But too few options in the final third.

I only went coz the rain was claiming too many local matches to waterlogging, but a more entertaining game that I expected. Mind you, my expectations are very low under Coyle.

• Site Supporter

We started fooking superb played done good stuff, could've been 3 up had the one that hit post went in and afobe scores, silly free kick to give away, wank defending from it, we got panicy after the second goal needed composure to keep the ball instead of the hoof up thought Spearing was good in the first half and knocked it around well was surprised he went off other than for the booking was he injured?

Our defending is woeful and to give four pens away screams out there is a lack of either practice or just bad discipline in how to defend it can't be just unlucky

On a brighter note two excellent headed goals by SKD.

Eagles played well again but it's getting boring saying that

What do we do to accommodate tother Davies cause he's wasted where he is currently

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators

Not had one for ages, I have a framed Reebok stadium widescreen picture on my wall, that is coming down soon, trying my best to avoid anything Bolton, but then It's not helping posting about them on here.

I avoided SSN after we got relegated, didn't renew and am now completely filled with hatred, it needs to stop because I don't want to end up completely losing interest.

I'm stunned on how fast we've fell, can't believe the amount of points we've dropped in this league already and not forgetting the cup exit to Crawley and thus far Gartside as done fuck all about it.

you really are simple

now then, the important stuff

1. mears is shit, but cafu would struggle playing right back with this formation

2. afobe, clearly no better than opur own 4 million pound striker

3. spearing - why did he go off

4, petrov, ten minutes on the right wing

5. not so skd - scoring headers from set pieces do not a centre forward make

6. ngog - injured?

7. eagles, head, shoulders and elbows our best player on the pitch - streets behind lee and petrov talent wise. I aint giving up on this, 451 allows em all to play, preferably with ngog up top

8. another early goal

9. another penalty

10. another game where we totally dominate and capitulate the moment we're pressured

COYLE OUT

• Site Supporter

Was a decent game that. Obviously gutted but you can't blame coyle for that. He has to take credit for rescuing a point in fact.

Not seen replay for their 1st so dunno who was marking.

We played well for the most part but should have finished the game in the 1st half whilst on top.

Pen look very, very soft again.

Far from convinced about Afobe. he's a loan player, why are we just not playing and developing sordell.

Davies didn't really play well but cometh the man and all that.

Rather concerned that when were chasing a goal, all we can do is lump it time after time. Especially considering how well we played in 1st 30 mins.

Petrov on the right was a terrible decision but at least he recognised that and changed it.

In the last min, coyle must have been a crossbar away from dioufy getting him the sack.

Oh and I was very wrong about eagles. Superb. If every player had that desire we'd be a lot better for it.

Get that widescreen picture down and show em who's boss.

• Moderators

Petrov on the right was a terrible decision but at least he recognised that and changed it.

a blind mon could see it was a shite decision

would you give ferguson credit for playing van persie up front instead of left back

like fcuk you would

you really are simple

now then, the important stuff

1. mears is shit, but cafu would struggle playing right back with this formation

2. afobe, clearly no better than opur own 4 million pound striker

3. spearing - why did he go off

4, petrov, ten minutes on the right wing

5. not so skd - scoring headers from set pieces do not a centre forward make

6. ngog - injured?

7. eagles, head, shoulders and elbows our best player on the pitch - streets behind lee and petrov talent wise. I aint giving up on this, 451 allows em all to play, preferably with ngog up top

8. another early goal

9. another penalty

10. another game where we totally dominate and capitulate the moment we're pressured

COYLE OUT

Agree 99.9% but NGog?? Seriously?? He is dreadful and half the player of SKD even at his age.

Petrov on the right hand side was just silly.

Never a penalty in a million years. 3 from 4 have not been penalties.

Mills is good in the air, but poor at everything else.

Spearing had another solid game. Eagles excellent.

Again too much long ball second half. First half we looked dangerous when we knocked it about.

Should have had the game won easily before they scored.

Unlucky today not win, but overall it's still not a good enough points return.

International break after millwall. good time to get rid.

There's some tweet as well to coyles lad saying he hopes his dad dies

I ain't posting it its out there you can find it

I really despair

That's just unneccessary. What kind of a person wriites shit like that?

It actually is #vile.

I know it's meant to he freedom of speech and I don't think he should be pulled up in front of a judge for it but what goes through these people's minds?

Are they just thick as pigshit?

You have to ask yourself, would they say it to a person's face?