Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle Rumour

anewman

"UNDER-FIRE Wanderers boss Owen Coyle has vented his anger to the Football League by sending them a DVD of hard knocks.

For the third time in his three-year tenure, Coyle has compiled a list of decisions that he feels have wrongly been awarded against his side. " Bolton News

Hell fire ! If that's all we had to worry about ..............

Who's volunteering to compile a video of Coyle's mad team selections, inexplicable substitutions and inane post-match comments ?

Edited by Rembrandt

"UNDER-FIRE Wanderers boss Owen Coyle has vented his anger to the Football League by sending them a DVD of hard knocks.

For the third time in his three-year tenure, Coyle has compiled a list of decisions that he feels have wrongly been awarded against his side. " Bolton News

Hell fire ! If that's all we had to worry about ..............

Who's volunteering to compile a video of Coyle's mad team selections, inexplicable substitutions and inane post-match comments ?

Think it would have to be a Box Set pal.

i think he has a point.

but im pretty certain, that so would every other manager.

the refereeing (especially this season) has been utter dogshit

It is the second tier. While all referees do their turn at this level, the overall standard is lower than in the top tier.

Same as it is for players.

And (in general) managers.

• Site Supporter

When they sack Coyle, who will take over till we get a new manager?

Sandy or the Kitman?

Kitman will probably stay as its not part of the coaching setup. But I very much doubt he will be sat on the bench still and probably not on as much as a cushy number.

Didn't we have our old Kitman for donkeys years ?

Kitman will probably stay as its not part of the coaching setup. But I very much doubt he will be sat on the bench still and probably not on as much as a cushy number.

Didn't we have our old Kitman for donkeys years ?

The previous kitman was the son of a member of staff. So, no. The one before, he was there for years.

Yet again prob bollocks but rumour going around that he has 2 games after international break and sacking him ain't an option yet.

I have a dark feeling inside you may be right, though using the word ain't is still bugging me :)

Edited by no balls