Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle Rumour

anewman

If we go for Keane they can get fucked if they think they are having my money. He is a proper cunt

Hang on, I thought people wanted 'anyone but Coyle'?

Roy Keane will put that theory to the test.

As I said yesterday, he's got two games after the break, then it's decision time.

• Moderators

As I said yesterday, he's got two games after the break, then it's decision time.

Maybe gartside and Davies are facing the same predicament as most fans, knowing coyle isn't quite up to the job but not particularly inspired by the potential replacements, hence the delay in getting rid and these talks, to see if there's anyway they can sort it, ie bin off his coaches, maybe

Guest pansyroadwhite

I think u could be right Zico, perhaps Coyle is gonna be told ditch the dead wood in your management team and for gods sake employ a defensive coach!!

maybe thats the answer :blush:

Funny I don't recall saying that.

For me he is not up to it but I don't know who could do the job. I only know I do not like Roy Keane as he is a cunt

I think u could be right Zico, perhaps Coyle is gonna be told ditch the dead wood in your management team and for gods sake employ a defensive coach!!

maybe thats the answer :blush:

that's one of the points anewman and myself brought up with azreal last night,let's hope it gets passed on,surely the owners must realise that as well

Aye, theres a munich and then theres a munich

No one who is considered something by them

Im sure half the managers were linked to 'support' them

Didnt we have someone who Was his brothers, sisters, aunties uncle who claimed it was bollocks hes a dmb

Guest pansyroadwhite

I think we have to face up to the fact Coyle isn't going anywhere, surely we would have heard something by now if he was going.

My problem is i just do not have any faith he can change things.

Roy Keane? Nah, why would we want a born winner with a track record of dragging a team from the arse end of the table to promotion?

What we need is an nice ex-player with a few goals under his belt. George Oghani? Nicky Spooner? John Thomas?

A track record or did it once out of his 2 appointments? With the other being quite poor.

Guest pansyroadwhite

I think we have to face up to the fact Coyle isn't going anywhere, surely we would have heard something by now if he was going.

My problem is i just do not have any faith he can change things.

but then again what do i know!!!!!

A track record or did it once out of his 2 appointments? With the other being quite poor.

Its all about timing though. When he took over at Sunderland, they just been relegated, still had the squad and parachute money to mount a challenge. Sound familiar? Ipswich had been in the shit for years.