Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle Rumour

anewman

see, i see 3 outcomes from todays meeting and not sure any of them would have seen us hearing anything yet

if, for example, they've suggested to him he should go, there may be loads of legals by way of settlements to discuss

in fact, a part of me thinks the fact we've heard nowt may mean he has gone/is going

anyway, nothing that has/hasn't happened today says he's any less likely to go

ED may have said were down and ive not got the money to keep us in the top flight

we have cut the wage bill now...i need us down in the championship for 2 seasons to get the parrshurt payments to get a bit back what i put in then im gone

we have got a lot of young talant to build on for next season JSL

Or i have had enough of being the owner of bolton, im going to chill out in the sun for the rest of my life.

But i want 140 million out of the club that they owe me, so they will be no more money for you to spend on players.

I want you and your clowns to take a 50% pay cut and i dont give a fuck about them mugs who sit in the open anymore, and what they think.

ED may have said were down and ive not got the money to keep us in the top flight

we have cut the wage bill now...i need us down in the championship for 2 seasons to get the parrshurt payments to get a bit back what i put in then im gone

we have got a lot of young talant to build on for next season JSL

I thought you might actually have got Eddie to type that until I got to 'parrshurt'.

Or i have had enough of being the owner of bolton, im going to chill out in the sun for the rest of my life.

But i want 140 million out of the club that they owe me, so they will be no more money for you to spend on players.

I want you and your clowns to take a 50% pay cut and i dont give a fuck about them mugs who sit in the open anymore, and what they think.

Do you really think he ploughed all that money in expecting to see it again?

• Site Supporter

The signs appear to be good - no news from Nixon either his chief spin doctor, his comments after the game would take some coming back from similar to megson after hull although for different reasons a metaphorical throwing of the arms in air as if to say I can't do anything else - the talks that haven't gone well - maybe he was asked what he was going to change to arrest the slide possibly a suggestion that a new coach comes in or sammy is promoted and as most football managers he's blinded by dumb loyalty or that other old favourite owners and chairman don't know football - all that is conjecture I know but odds on he's out I think now - the thought of McCarthy in though still isn't sitting well at all