Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jim`ll Fuck It

derek smalls

My Auntie used to live in a small town on the south Coast called Barton-on-Sea. Jimmy Saville was a regular in their when she was a young woman, 18 or 19 that kind of age. She absolutely despised him, said he a was a filthy old pervert who theloved himself. I'll have to ask her what she thinks of this story.

wasn't Sir Jimmy,the first DJ in Britain to play live music in a nightclub ? It was his brainwave to save paying for bands etc.

if so,was he playing with 7inches or 12 inches :blush:

He was the first to play with two decks at the same venue so music was continuous.

If he chose the right tracks he could get at least 10 minutes without having to change a record...he could get up to all sorts at a kids party in that time.

I'm more interested in the bit of the story where two famous "celebrities" had a do at a young girl or girls in Saville's dressing room. Apparently they are "still alive". So, who are they and why don't the police go after them?

Bastards.

Guest Frandsen08

My dad predicted this in the last 70s.

Rod Hull was also on his sex offenders list.

Oh and Michael Barrymore too. He said there was something wrong with him before he "came out". All that touching folk, he said, it's not right.

It might be a hereditary thing as I can smell a weirdo from a mile off and have an excellent gaydar :D

Who sets the WWays Gaydar off?