Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Incident On Bradford Street / St Peters Way

Smiley

I see a taxi was involved. Now I'm not saying he did but them buggers have to follow the Highway Code like us and when travelling up Bradford street into town abide by the law and DON'T TURN RIGHT onto St Peters Way you shithouses, I hate ignorance and your the kings of it. North West Taxis only, shove yer Metro :)

I see a taxi was involved. Now I'm not saying he did but them buggers have to follow the Highway Code like us and when travelling up Bradford street into town abide by the law and DON'T TURN RIGHT onto St Peters Way you shithouses, I hate ignorance and your the kings of it. North West Taxis only, shove yer Metro :)

last night about 6.30 a taxi was driveing up that one way street at the side of morrisions on is phone to get in to morrisions yhe CUNT WANKER

I agree there BB. Its a pain in the arse that "no right turn" and still catching me out. Like you say probably turned right into SPW and been hit by a fly-boy screaming past the Travelodge who can see a clean green light up ahead.

Its the aftermath that's intriguing though.

Is this the no right turn?

The one with the right turn white lining and no right turn sign?

that's the one pal. you think our council planners/highways division would at least paint over the white lines instead of drinking copious amounts of tea and reading the sport all day

Is this the no right turn?

The one with the right turn white lining and no right turn sign?

You'll have to do better than that smiffs.

The no right turn sign is for the off ramp from st Peter's

If you look at the next set of lights (the ones that have changed) you'll see there's no sign as at the time of the picture being taken you could turn right.

Anyhoop, back on topic, it took me fucking ages to get out of Bolton and into work because of this yesterday. All I could see from St Peters Way was that everything above had been cordoned off and there looked to be two cars on the bridge that looked like they;d had a bump ... albeit one not very serious as there looked to be very little damage to them. I was thinking is that fucking it?? All this chaos for a little bump.

... I guess it all makes sense now if one of the fuckers has tried to leg it and been run over.

I'd be grateful if they could do this sort of thing elsewhere in future.

• Site Supporter

That's funny - but the word is practising! It may look wrong, but it's right!

The key is to remember "Advise is the verb; advice is the noun".

Same for others ending -ise/ice, although the others sound alike.

Malcolm

Why do BWFC kick off at 8pm for evening games when every other fucker does it at 7.45pm?

Thanks