Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Incident On Bradford Street / St Peters Way

Smiley

Anyhoop, back on topic, it took me fucking ages to get out of Bolton and into work because of this yesterday. All I could see from St Peters Way was that everything above had been cordoned off and there looked to be two cars on the bridge that looked like they;d had a bump ... albeit one not very serious as there looked to be very little damage to them. I was thinking is that fucking it?? All this chaos for a little bump.

... I guess it all makes sense now if one of the fuckers has tried to leg it and been run over.

I'd be grateful if they could do this sort of thing elsewhere in future.

Walked past on my way in.

The private hire car haf little left of its front end.

The golf had very little left of its rear end.

Plus they'd proper fucked up the traffic lights which took a Couple of hours to fix once the SOCO's had finished I'd imagine.

You'll have to do better than that smiffs.

The no right turn sign is for the off ramp from st Peter's

If you look at the next set of lights (the ones that have changed) you'll see there's no sign as at the time of the picture being taken you could turn right.

The pics clearly taken from Google and not this morning, I'm just asking if it's the junction in question. :db:

I'm sure Bolton Corpy are bang on the button with all the white lining and signage across town and thats its traffic planning and management is among the finest in the world.

Anyway back to the pic, I think if, hypotehtically speaking of course, I'd passed my test in another country and started say, I dunno, lets say driving a taxi then I'd be a bit confused as to whether I could or couldn't turn right. Or maybe not confused, just ignorant. Or maybe both. Or maybe I'm using my counsins documents anyway so fuck it. :glare:

I'm sure Bolton Corpy are bang on the button with all the white lining and signage across town and thats its traffic planning and management is among the finest in the world.

Take it you haven't been on Church Rd at the Adrian Rd junction lately then!