Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Missing Girl....

gonzo

Guest Frandsen08

i do hope she turns up safe and well, no kids but i hav a little sister at a similar age and it makes me feel sick to think about it.

has this mon been arrested solely on his car matching the one from a witness report?

"Named locally" is not named by the police, who are still referring to "a 46 year-old man". It means that's what the neighbours are saying.

They've released his picture now. One of his car (range rover) too. I thought she was spotted getting into a van.

Doesn't look good, nor does it look as if the Police are making much progress.

Edit: forgot to add the link.

http://news.sky.com/story/992497/april-jones-police-release-photo-of-suspect

Edited by THunter

• Site Supporter

They've released his picture now. One of his car (range rover) too. I thought she was spotted getting into a van.

Doesn't look good, nor does it look as if the Police are making much progress.

Edit: forgot to add the link.

http://news.sky.com/...hoto-of-suspect

thats a discovery not a range rover

• Site Supporter

Think 'van' was from a description given by the child's playmates. At 6 years old I doubt they'd know the difference.

Do you reckon they'd get the colour wrong too? It was described as light coloured.

Range Rover - Land Rover; Light colour - Dark colour

What point are you trying to make THunter?

Range Rover - Land Rover; Light colour - Dark colour

What point are you trying to make THunter?

It strikes me that plod have very little to go on. April was reported getting into a light coloured van. The car recovered is a dark(ish) Land Rover.

Given that, I'd also have doubts about the last time she was reported to have been seen, which as already pointed out is a bit late for a five year old to be out.

Left hand drive may have been something of a giveaway.

Argh yes, they did say when it first happened that she got in the driver's side.

Then again, her mates must be savy than me as a child to know that as I wouldn't have had a clue at 5 which side the driver went on.

It strikes me that plod have very little to go on. April was reported getting into a light coloured van. The car recovered is a dark(ish) Land Rover.

Given that, I'd also have doubts about the last time she was reported to have been seen, which as already pointed out is a bit late for a five year old to be out.

The parents were returning from a school parents' meeting.

The guy arrested has 6 kids by various women in the area - he was said to be unpopular. But that itself doesn't make him guilty. Either he's denying everything or he will give enough information to help find her?

• Site Supporter

The guy arrested has 6 kids by various women in the area - he was said to be unpopular. But that itself doesn't make him guilty. Either he's denying everything or he will give enough information to help find her?

6 kids with different women??

Is he Pat Mustard?

pat%2Bmustard.jpg

• Moderators

could he be the missing girls dad?

either way, its looking grim