Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Missing Girl....

gonzo

• Site Supporter

The police have a couple of hours to charge or release him.

How about they ask all the news crews to turn off their cameras just before they release him. Lets allow the little Welsh village to mete out some local justice?

He's been charged with child abduction, obstructing the police & more importantly murder. Was hoping they'd find the girl given they caught him so quickly but 6 days on it doesn't look good. My thoughts are with that poor girls family at this terrible time, can't imagine what they are going through at the moment.

If he's done it and it is looking increasingly likely, it's fucking bad enough, but he should at least have the fucking common courtesy to tell the police where the body is, so the parents can give her a proper burial etc.

The withholding of this information is almost as bad as the original crime. He has devastated that family and now he's torturing them.

There really aren't the right words available to describe my anger about people like this.

If he's done it and it is looking increasingly likely, it's fucking bad enough, but he should at least have the fucking common courtesy to tell the police where the body is, so the parents can give her a proper burial etc.

The withholding of this information is almost as bad as the original crime. He has devastated that family and now he's torturing them.

There really aren't the right words available to describe my anger about people like this.

Can't add anything to that.

Fucking horrible this, truelly sick. It has really got to me the last few days, and I just cant get it out of my mind.

The poor liitle girl, just a baby, a god damn baby!!!!

My baby girl is same age, cant hug her enough !!!

Fucking horrible this, truelly sick. It has really got to me the last few days, and I just cant get it out of my mind.

The poor liitle girl, just a baby, a god damn baby!!!!

My baby girl is same age, cant hug her enough !!!

Know just how you feel.One of my lads was the same age as Jamie Bulger when those two horrible bastards murdered him.Really played on my mind.