Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Phone Call

little whitt

Having had the same number for nearly 20 years I'm seriously considering changing it purely to stop all the marketing and sales calls.

I wouldn't bother, I've just got a new mobile number and I get bombarded with texts and calls from various debt collection agencies on a regular basis, it seems that "Fiona" who had my number previously has run up debts that would make the Greek government blush

• Site Supporter

My phone is full of DNA (Do Not Answer) numbers I've checked on there.

Having had the same number for nearly 20 years I'm seriously considering changing it purely to stop all the marketing and sales calls.

Www.tps.co.uk

Toook one from a claim back your PPI type last week.

All i did was listen for 15 mins, she thought she was in so we went into more detail. (im off work atm)

45 mins later when i said not intersted she was not very happy at all...and got some chap on, like a team leader who seemed to hold the opinion that i HAD to agree now.

£349 upfront. NOPE

Just ring them back and tell them to remove your number from their databases and if you get any more calls from them, you'll report them to ofcom - they are obliged to do it. Seems to work for me.

Or, as has already been suggested and you've got the time, waste their time for a bit to piss them off or just be plain abusive, they'll remove you from their calling lists. That works too