Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Young Ashey

boltonbhoy

post office sell the correct size boxes which are free to post, did it for another mate who went, ryan, we can go getting some stuff one day and send it

post office sell the correct size boxes which are free to post, did it for another mate who went, ryan, we can go getting some stuff one day and send it

Good lad J,

Like I said earlier his Mums sending loads from her school kids to ALL the lads in 1 Lancs via Ashey.You know where we are if you wanna send owt and she'll get it done with the rest that she's sending. She said if anyone wants to drop anything at our gaff then thats fine.

Ryan, just to let you know that the shoe boxes take about a month to find their way there. Anything up to 2kg is free to send apparently, obviously nothing perishable like chocolate or owt either. Things like Haribo, Noodles, tabasco etc

Cheers S, I'll get it send Mid November in that case.

sounds a plan mate, do it one weekend while that shower are at home :-)

Humbling reading the replies on here, not bad you soppy bunch.

Little Whitt im curious as to what 'i hope they fit him' means. Big E send me your scruds il send you back mine, can guarantee mine will be worse.

Just ready to go now, fed up of the waiting around. Might have a few Bombardier Golds tonight.

Take care you lot and hopefully Adele will sing soon and Coyle will be gone. Fat kitman can stay though cos i quite fancy the idea of a breakfast at euxton, and i'll two foot tyrone mears

Adios lads and lasses

:shiftyninja:

Little Whitt im curious as to what 'i hope they fit him' means. Big E send me your scruds il send you back mine, can guarantee mine will be worse.

Just ready to go now, fed up of the waiting around. Might have a few Bombardier Golds tonight.

Take care you lot and hopefully Adele will sing soon and Coyle will be gone. Fat kitman can stay though cos i quite fancy the idea of a breakfast at euxton, and i'll two foot tyrone mears

Adios lads and lasses

remember keep your head down and if in dout KILL

it is better then to be judged by 12 then to be carried by 6

stay safe my little friend

and if you cant get on WWs over there dont worry we cant hear eather :thumbsup:

• Site Supporter

Stay safe Ashy.

Always remember what the copper told us as we stood outside the Fernhurst at Blackburn, "Do you mind not taking the piss out of the locals, it's upsetting them!"

It applies in other countries too you know. :thumbsup:

Adios lads and lasses

Hey you,

You weren't supposed to see this, you'll be thinking I'm going soft !!! :blum:

Ashey was one of the first lads I met from this board and did a good few European and England trips with him. Top lad. All the best out there mate!

Took you under my wing Young Oli. Cheers you big daft bugger, seem to remember you owe me a pint too from Croatia :shiftyninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update for anyone wanting to maybe write or send owt, if you have his address his BFPO number has changed from 715 to 792, he'll still get stuff with the old one but think it goes round the houses a bit more. Spoke to him on Saturday, he's now at his PB so don't think he's got much chance of getting on here plus he never took his laptop !

He's not seen any trouble as yet and think he's just topping up his tan at the moment but he said he's going to be out and about on foot this week.

He did say that Camp Bastion was great and had his best steak ever in some American Steak establishment, think he was also slumming it in the Canteen bit near P Harry.

Anyway I'll put any news on here as and when I hear anything.