Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mick Mccarthy

HoldensHairdo

Having just caught up with where we're up to not having seen any media all day BUT sat back through most of it contemplating McCarthy being our new manager I must admit to not feeling massviely overjoyed about it and from the articles and quotes from Coyle in tonights BEN his position is surely now untenable how on earth can a couple of extra games turn this round now he's basically admitted to running out of ideas and that the players aren't responding god this is not good stuck between a manager in an untenable position and McCarthy these are dark days people dark days

My mates mums mates dads brother works in the kitchens at the Reebok Hotel (as it now seems to have been renamed) and apparently Mick McCarthy has ordered kippers for breakfast....but he wants them delivering straight to his room, as he refuses to leave the room until Phil Gartside and Eddie Davies have visited him for a chat. He's pissed off that he's been holed up their for a couple of days and they've not appeared yet. He's even threatened a "dirty protest" if they're not in his room by 14:00 today.

Edited by CWP

Guest Frandsen08

If so I have just seen Ron Atkinson walking into the "RBK Hotel" with Eddie Davies, and Gartside

Was he sat in the wrong dugout ?

If so I have just seen Ron Atkinson walking into the "RBK Hotel" with Eddie Davies, and Gartside

I think he's booked into a twin room with McCarthy - I think the plan is to round up all the out of work managers, get them in the RBK Hotel and wait for Owen Coyle to fall on his sword. When this happens, they'll then have all the candidates compete against each other in a "It's a Knockout" style comeptition on the pitch.