Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What's Your F**kin Problem

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

Behind some fucker in the local Co-op checkout,

Customer... "Can I have 2 cards off the top, one off the middle and three off the bottom"

Staff... "That's £6.00 please"

Customer... "And 20 Lambert and Butler"

Staff... "That's £11.50 please"

Customer..." Oh forgot, packet of Nurofen extra strength too"

Staff (glances at me and shrugs shoulders)... "That's £14.99 please, is there anything else"

Customer... "Yes, can you take this off my leccy card, and give me £5 top up on Orange"

Alf... throws his bag of satsumas back on the shelf and fucks off home.

I've had a bad day.

equally folk who refuse to move from the inside lane, when you are trying to enter the motorway from the sliproad

Every fucking bastard morning at the Chorley junction & every fucking bastard evening at the Walton Summit junction that happens to me.

Nobs!

• Site Supporter

facebook simpletons (we could have a whole thread dedicated to this crap)

That thing is still pissin me off as if u b leave that...me I'd ov double cheked first...dun now anyways nxt time ill kno not too b so accomodatein wen needed!

this girl is 33 years old! speak fookin english!

The amount of times Ive been at that junction and thought how the fuck can it be improved

Had an idea to solve the 5 lanes of traffic merging and crossing each other, pissing everyone off and the ensuing M61 crawl sometimes to Horwich.

You'd reduce that immediately by sending M60 clockwise bound traffic from the A666, down the east lancs slip road, and build a new link from there back to lane 1 of the M61. Wouldnt need any new structures or owt so it wouldnt be ridiculous cost.

So convinced was I of its merit I emailed the Highways Agency. Heard fuck all.

THIS THIS THIS

Email them again and again.

I've often sat in that mess thinking, "well none of us are getting into work for 9am but i bet i am the only one going to take such a bumming for it"

I'd be coming down St Peters way wanting to go left m60 (fucked if i know which way clockwise is, i always thought it depended which way you were looking at the so called clock) towards simister.

Edited by newquaywhite

And I can't let teachers go either...

Eldest Miss Smiffs, back at high school after the 6 week hols....

Second week back after the 6 fucking week hols, its shut on Monday for an inset//training day. Did I mention they'd been off for 6 fucking weeks?

The following Thursday afternoon, still in the second week I might add after they've been sat at home for six fucking weeks, school is shut to prepare for a presentation evening. What the fuck is there to prepare? The fucking place hasn't been open long enough after the six fucking week holiday for the fucking bins to need emptying let alone clean the fucking place up and put some pictures up on the walls in the sports hall.

In her school planner I then see's she's written 70% attendance for the week. Well she will if the fucking place has been shut for a day and a cunting half.

Then today, I gets a text from school about something and nothing. So I rings to follow it up to be told the teacher I need to speak with has gone.

Gone?

Gone fucking where?

It's TEN PAST CUNTING THREE.

I've fucking shat them.

Customer... "Can I have 2 cards off the top, one off the middle and three off the bottom"

Staff... "That's £6.00 please"

Customer... "And 20 Lambert and Butler"

Staff... "That's £11.50 please"

Customer..." Oh forgot, packet of Nurofen extra strength too"

Staff (glances at me and shrugs shoulders)... "That's £14.99 please, is there anything else"

Customer... "Yes, can you take this off my leccy card, and give me £5 top up on Orange"

Alf... throws his bag of satsumas back on the shelf and fucks off home.

I've had a bad day.

By any chance is this the co-op at bottom of Hulton Lane in Deane? Although i suppose this is the other side of the coin....

Staff in there can cause a 20 minute queue from the slightest smattering of customers by failure to understand how to work top-up/lottery/till machines.

Edited by newquaywhite

THIS THIS THIS

Email them again and again.

I've often sat in that mess thinking, "well none of us are getting into work for 9am but i bet i am the only one going to take such a bumming for it"

I'd be coming down St Peters way wanting to go left m60 (fucked if i know which way cloclwise is, i always thought it depended which way you were looking at the so called clock) towards simister.

You'll be please to know, you are going clockwise. :D

Consider Central Manchester to be where the hands start.

• Site Supporter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19873832

Kelly Spencer, 32, single parent to four young children, from Westbury, Wiltshire

I'm in receipt of income support of £125 per fortnight, child tax credits of £230 per week, child benefit of £220 per month, housing benefit of £400 per month and council tax benefit of £100 per month. I'm an engineering graduate and I was made redundant just before my youngest child was born.

i work that out at £1890 per month for doing nowt. whats that, about 30k a year gross?

ok, single lass on my road, with kids, but works full time.

she earns £1500 a month.

and not a bean from the government. i even been trhough it with her as i couldnt believe she got nothing. she really doesnt.

how does that, even in its simplist form make any kind of sense?

come on ossy, get it sorted before they (the benefit cunts) kick you out.

Edited by HomerJay

Homo, there is no longer a stigma to being on benefits, I think that's a big problem, but how the fuck has it got to people sitting on their arses, spewing out brats being able to "earn" much more than someone trying their fucking best.

Girl I know, well went to school with, she put on good old FB that she'd quite work to look after her kids, 14 and 12, not babies. She seems ot be happy enough as she gets out every weekend and is one of those 25 status updates a day of what a good times she's having. He kids are at school, so why are we paying for her to be a "stay at home mum". I was making my own tea at that age.

Lazy shameless cunts!

I've since blocked her so I don't get annoyed. & if I see her out, I just nod in that two faced way you do,

I've had a bad day.

Baby Asda in Leyth is exactly the same. Full of them. 95% unwashed grubby smelly non working scutters.

I fucking hate the place with a passion but its handy for when I'm in the office and forgot my butties.

Also, I thought old people were on the breadline?

100 Richmonds and a tenners scratch cards says otherwise.