Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Bristol City 2

anewman

some one got a video of it on bolton nuts coppers did fuck all

what's bolton nuts pal ?

where were our lot ? having said that,it was an unexpected attack,right out of the blue.

i was working so didn't make the match,but was waiting on tesco's to pick my daughter up when the news came through.

eye for an eye i say

my lad , ball boy , aged 12. was waiting for us at the end of the game ,and some big hard wanker tried to deck him.

to say he is upset is an understatement.

fuck off you country bumkins.

absolute fucking bullies. must have been their cup final today. revenge will be sweet

hope your lad's ok pal

what's bolton nuts pal ?

where were our lot ? having said that,it was an unexpected attack,right out of the blue.

i was working so didn't make the match,but was waiting on tesco's to pick my daughter up when the news came through.

eye for an eye i say

I was driving past a shit was getting rowdy, i was pretty much straight out of the car park after the final whistle so i'd guess most of our lot were still making their way from the stadium.

what's bolton nuts pal ?

eye for an eye i say

piss poor verson of hear pal funny to watch

Back to the football.

Everyone played really well today.

They got into our area 3 times in the 1st half and scored twice.

From Eagles cracking freekick onwards there looked to be only one out come.

A few occasions we passed it when a more confident side would've had a shot.

Petrov and Eagles both go from the sublime to the ridiculous many times over throughout every game. But i'd say we're better for them both being in the side.

If we can get Spearing permanently do it and do it quick, he was excellent today and it was topped off with a nice goal.

Guest bwfcdan

Notice they didn't come over the barrier to us in the west stand, they just stayed on the other side doing the standard cut throat signs. What did I tell ya, D Block mob. We're evil :D

sounds it was like a brizzle hoolies cup final

They probably thought they've not played us for a while and there's a bit of history - freight rover final at Wembley was lively (especially after the game on the car park), and like I said earlier at Burnden end of season game late 80's / very early 90's they where in the pack horse very early doors and where up for it.

Its just then we could muster at least some decent resistance....now we have sweet FA