Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

jonnycooper

Good Luck OWEN COYLE at whatever is next for.It,s a shame it did,nt work for you,but it rarely works appointing ex Players.You are too close to the club as a fan...Thanks for the memories

A true gent in an industry of shits.I wish him all best wishes for the future. Obviously bled BWFC but clearly out of his depth at this level, but he didn't help himself surrounding himself with people even more out their depth than he was.

Guest Frandsen08

Good luck to him, but I hope he doesn't do well at another club, that would be hard to take.

Might not manage again after what's he's done to us

You really are a child.

Were reading all this eighteen bloody months too late, damage has gone beyond repair.

while the situation is not ideal, I think its far from beyond repair. No one can string a run together and I still think we have a good team to escape this division come may.

Good luck to him, but I hope he doesn't do well at another club, that would be hard to take.

Might not manage again after what's he's done to us

diddles , i,ve said it before but i,ll tell you again - you dont even watch Bolton , so please stop making any observations - statements on something you know nothing about. if you want to comment on fifa13 or champ manager the , fine , i,m sure there are enough on here to join in your conversation .

while the situation is not ideal, I think its far from beyond repair. No one can string a run together and I still think we have a good team to escape this division come may.

i read the other day - and i cant remember which team it was - could of even been wolves and mccarthy - that a new boss took charge at the beginning of october and went on a 15 match unbeaten run before tying up the championship in April . that,ll do !!

diddles , i,ve said it before but i,ll tell you again - you dont even watch Bolton , so please stop making any observations - statements on something you know nothing about. if you want to comment on fifa13 or champ manager the , fine , i,m sure there are enough on here to join in your conversation .

shut up

All piss taking apart, I used to know the bloke years ago and he's a genuinely nicebloke. One should never wish ill of nice people, so best of luck to him with whatever he does in the future. .

Well said NB. Met him a few times with the lad, was lucky enough to be in the dressing room before three matches and Owen was friendly, approachable and had plenty of time my lad adn all the other visitor.

Like Traf said, Nice Guy, Shit Manager. But will come back to haunt us.

i read the other day - and i cant remember which team it was - could of even been wolves and mccarthy - that a new boss took charge at the beginning of october and went on a 15 match unbeaten run before tying up the championship in April . that,ll do !!

that sounds good to me. I saw we needed to win our next 9 to maintain a 2 point average? come the end of November I believe no one will be close to that. Not one game I've watched and thought they're good. Perhaps the only exception to that rule would be zaha and zaha alone.

Keane at Sunderland after he replaced McCarthy wasn't it ?

At the start of his tenure we played some great football,with Holden and Muamba,then came the Stoke game and everything fell apart,his stubborness in trying to play the same format home and away was his and our downfall.I never booed or called for his head but i am glad he has gone,I think he should go back to Scotland as he was just out of his depth down here.