Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

jonnycooper

agreed.

i think he's a decent sort,but lost the plot and gone from bad to worse.

now,if he's a big fan as he proclaims i'll buy him a hot dog and sasparilla at the bristol city game

MMMnn Sasparilla,used to love hot sasparilla in Manfredis

not everybody was calling him a cunt. its a nice touch to make a thread to wish him good luck.

i certainly wish him good luck, the margins between success and failure are very fine.

its all ifs and ands but it could have gone differently this season, i can think of many individual errors by players that have cost us points, not to mention the injury nightmare he has suffered which have all ultimately cost him his job.

shame some people can`t just let it be and wish him all the best. he tried his guts out for us.

maybe he wasn`t up to the job, maybe he was unlucky, whatever your opinion, he was a decent bloke

I also wish him well and hope he finished just behind us in any league that we play in together, some of the personal insults that have been thrown his way is pathetic and whether if he was upto the job or not which in the end he wasnt, he was only doing what he considered his best.

Really gutted that it has come to this.

#GriefJunkie

I wish it gad worked for him more than any other manager I can remember us appointing.

... but it didn't and his leaving is best for all concerned.

Lovely fella and i wish him all the luck in the world in his next venture.

He's been nothing short of decent and gracious in his time here ... unfortunately that just wasn't enough.

So glad he's gone.

His record since wembley - farcical.

Nice bloke or not - I couldn't care less.

He was paid good money to do a job and made an absolute mess of it over a prolonged period from which it could take the club some time to recover.

I know a lot of nice blokes and most of them are on the minimum wage.

So glad he's gone.

His record since wembley - farcical.

Nice bloke or not - I couldn't care less.

He was paid good money to do a job and made an absolute mess of it over a prolonged period from which it could take the club some time to recover.

I know a lot of nice blokes and most of them are on the minimum wage.

yeh we all know that this thread is about good luck to him the guy has gone give him a break

Yes but we need to remember He,s a nice bloke who had a PL job when Garty went and poached him,I know if someone came to me offering to double my Wages I,d be like a rat up a drainpipe..No hesitation and the same goes for every single poster on here,,,So the blame lies equally in more than one place for our Position....