Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Basics / Value / No Frills

Sweep

Nope, I only do quilted ... as I'm guessing you're fully aware of seeing as there appeared to be half of a bottle of Toilet Duck in the guest bathroom bog when I got home yesterday.

I cleaned the bog, which I thought was very considerate....I didn't know there was "toilet duck" rationing in Bolton at the minute :tongue:

There are a couple of nice places near to me where me and Mrs CWP go for breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday from time to time, both of them do a cracking breakfast. I've had to stop going to one of them recently though since they plonked a bottle of no frills tomato sauce on the table. I mean, why go to the effort of havbing free range eggs, locally bought bacon and sausages and then scrimp on the condiments

Also, we went to our neighbours for dinner a few months ago, and he had the cheek to put a pot of Netto tartar sauce on the table, I nearly choked on my food.

Anyway, DazBobParr might have a confession about brown sauce.....I reckon NB must have been around to his love temple..

Sorry CWP

im not having that

I do not believe you

M&S is full of you old cunts you cant move in there for you lot and i bet you have one of them baskets with wheels on to

I sure do, and i get some scruffy little dwarfy twat outside who's begging for scraps to carry my 5p bags to my car

Edited by mannyroad58

Guest Frandsen08

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHgINdZS5k

I'll bet Franny has one of those everyday for his Sunday lunch

That has just given me a right shudder.

Just been and done a shop only thing i got that was home brand was tuna from sainsburys, as the branded ones where in brine or sunflower oil and the sainsburys one was in spring water. Proper Snob me.

Sorry CWP

im not having that

I do not believe you

Fair enough, thinking about it, we don't have a Netto near us, so it must have been from either Lidl or Aldi - but theeir all pretty much the same this sort of supermarket. Anyway, the whitebait was great (one of my faves) and whatever tartare sauce tasted OK, it was just some really obscure brand, hence I took the piss

• Site Supporter

I'd be interested what they use in the Baz household from his previous posts on this subject. I bet the 32 household have arses like baboons with Johnny Giles.

Dead right, cheapest they do.

Theres a couple reasons.

Firstly, we have a row of toilet rolls with differing degrees of moistness due to 3 toddlers dropping them down the bog or in the bath/sink within 15 seconds of opening them.

Secondly I am constantly unblocking the loo due to said 3 toddlers using half a fucking roll to wipe their arses with.

Both these facts means regardless of the brand cost etc, they will always be soggy and gone in a day so I'll be fucked if I'm spending beer/scratchcard/turkey twizzler money on decent bog roll.

Dead right, cheapest they do.

Theres a couple reasons.

Firstly, we have a row of toilet rolls with differing degrees of moistness due to 3 toddlers dropping them down the bog or in the bath/sink within 15 seconds of opening them.

Secondly I am constantly unblocking the loo due to said 3 toddlers using half a fucking roll to wipe their arses with.

Both these facts means regardless of the brand cost etc, they will always be soggy and gone in a day so I'll be fucked if I'm spending beer/scratchcard/turkey twizzler money on decent bog roll.

This might be a crazy idea but could you put them out of reach or explain?

• Site Supporter

Isn't the most expensive coffee in the world made from the coffee beans that some rodent shits out?

You are correctish. It's monkeys. And called Kopi Luwak so don't be calling at AndyDee's house for a brew any time soon.

Guest Frandsen08

Are you not bringing it down to mine at Christmas?

No pal ,but i've bought you this, it was a surprise a columbian chap with a tash and a donkey/mule/horse who will serve fresh coffee on demand.

columbian+coffee+man.jpg