Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Cardiff 1

miamiwhite

Like it or not, irs going to take SD until chistmas to work pit his favoured team. He went with experience today at the start, Zat looked good but Cardiff sat back and watched us piss about with it.

Andrews and SKD looked so far off the pace it was untrue, ball given away time after time. Just like Phillips DP had Mavies sat deep which in a way gives him time and space but someone has got to put a foot in.

So Dougie will be left scratching his head about SKD, Andrews, Bogdan but the rest performed, a lack of pace is worrying

Watched the match in the middle of Leicester squ in dome sports bar with all sorts. 20 screens in city 2 on bolton!! Funny as fuck with a few of us going up when we scored!!!

.. God knows now I'm going to get back to reading!?!?

Thorpey, you missed out!!

1) You should have introduced yourself to the London Whites who were in there

2) Think you've got til 1ish to get to Twyford from Paddington

1) You should have introduced yourself to the London Whites who were in there

2) Think you've got til 1ish to get to Twyford from Paddington

There was only about 5 in there apart from us!!

Absolute shithole but at least it showed the match. Didn't see any girl in there with the 5 though....,you in there?

SKD played in a system for Alladyce. suited to long balls and flick ons with class around him. makes me piss when people hold him in higher regard than Gudjhonson and Anelka. In fact john mcginley and andy walker for that matter. Good lad, worked hard, but legend. Fuck off. The lad needs to go. We need to move on, hes shite. is he a legend at Blackburn or Southhampton? No, hes a fuckin lucky lad. Let it go.

There was only about 5 in there apart from us!!

Absolute shithole but at least it showed the match. Didn't see any girl in there with the 5 though....,you in there?

No, I had work to do. Mr EG was there tho' with 4 others (he's not the older bloke with the long hair)

SKD played in a system for Alladyce. suited to long balls and flick ons with class around him. makes me piss when people hold him in higher regard than Gudjhonson and Anelka. In fact john mcginley and andy walker for that matter. Good lad, worked hard, but legend. Fuck off. The lad needs to go. We need to move on, hes shite. is he a legend at Blackburn or Southhampton? No, hes a fuckin lucky lad. Let it go.

You have a point, up to a point, now this where I get fucked off, if every player put in as much effort as KD then we wouldnt be in this fucking league, yes he is past it, but Anelka was in it for the window we offered him, Gudjhonssen was a lame fat fuck when he arrived Todd sorted him out, we have had almost 9 years of good service from KD, show some respect you fucking muppet

Nob.

• Site Supporter

You have a point, up to a point, now this where I get fucked off, if every player put in as much effort as KD then we wouldnt be in this fucking league, yes he is past it, but Anelka was in it for the window we offered him, Gudjhonssen was a lame fat fuck when he arrived Todd sorted him out, we have had almost 9 years of good service from KD, show some respect you fucking muppet

Eh?

• Site Supporter

Owch

Show some respect. Fuck off. is that a joke. I respect footballers.