Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marsman

marsman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would just like to put the record straight about yesterday .We were stood right at the front and there was no talking going on at all on the pitch at all. I was not having a go at Bogdan directly but merely telling him and Spearing to get the team fired up and talking and communicating to get us back in the game .Bogdan took it the wrong way and the situation quickly turned nasty. I apologise if I upset anybody but in 39 years I have never slagged off any of our players and never booed the team and anybody that knows me will back that up. In hindsite it was probably too aggressive but a moment of passion and frustration in an effort to try to get this great club back to were it should be.

PS I did not start this topic... we were reading WW on the train home on my mates phone and he did it taking the piss when I was still logged in.

Wish players had as much passion as Marsman, wouldnt be in the position we are if they did!

Fully agree well done marsman for showing passion he should not be a scapegoat it should be the management team getting the team wound up, from what I see there not up to the job and fans are bound to get upset.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

All that needs to be said is Marsman has that much passion about our football club I wish every player had as much as he does.Good on the lad and those wanderers fans that actually wanted to throw punches at him owe this bloke a big apology.heil be there week in week out and not picking and choosing his games.

All that needs to be said is Marsman has that much passion about our football club I wish every player had as much as he does.Good on the lad and those wanderers fans that actually wanted to throw punches at him owe this bloke a big apology.heil be there week in week out and not picking and choosing his games.

:glare: