Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marsman

marsman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that needs to be said is Marsman has that much passion about our football club I wish every player had as much as he does.Good on the lad and those wanderers fans that actually wanted to throw punches at him owe this bloke a big apology.heil be there week in week out and not picking and choosing his games.

no apology needed mate its all part of the banter of football

I'd like to see anyone come and question my motives when I tell mears he's a fucking talentless cunt robbing a living and not fit to wear the shirt on Boxing Day.

If I get from under the stand of course.

And therein lies the problem. How will these fuckers ever know how we feel?

I've seen you at loads of games and never spoken to you. Yes, I think bogdan mistook what you said, although your actions were odd! However, that first half was inept and enough to make the mildest person go nuts. The effort the fans put in and the cost, in relation to the performance were like chalk and cheese. We had no leader in defence yesterday, they were all blaming each other and it was like they had never played together.

As is always the case, the fans care more than the players. It is only a job to most of them (and a highly paid one at that!)

I've seen you at loads of games and never spoken to you. Yes, I think bogdan mistook what you said, although your actions were odd! However, that first half was inept and enough to make the mildest person go nuts. The effort the fans put in and the cost, in relation to the performance were like chalk and cheese. We had no leader in defence yesterday, they were all blaming each other and it was like they had never played together.

As is always the case, the fans care more than the players. It is only a job to most of them (and a highly paid one at that!)

it had been building up inside me for half an hour and he was obviously the nearest player..like I say it was nothing personal at him just a message to pass on to the team to generate a response..we dont get that close to the pitch these days

All that needs to be said is Marsman has that much passion about our football club I wish every player had as much as he does.Good on the lad and those wanderers fans that actually wanted to throw punches at him owe this bloke a big apology.heil be there week in week out and not picking and choosing his games.

Hang on a minute. Lets not get this fucking almighty attitude. He has offered to punch me in the past over comments I made.we discussed our differences and all is well now but passion works both ways. Also picking and choosing games is what some people have to do. Lets not go down the shit fan route.

Hang on a minute. Lets not get this fucking almighty attitude. He has offered to punch me in the past over comments I made.we discussed our differences and all is well now but passion works both ways. Also picking and choosing games is what some people have to do. Lets not go down the shit fan route.

#shitfan

:D

• Moderators

I got involved in this by shouting "shut up you dickhead" or words to that effect. I've never understood people who feel it's their role to shout instructions directly at players, Ron Manager types. My advice would be to wind your neck back in.

Fact; it's not Bogdan's job to "get them going". He's a young keeper, no keeper in the world would have stopped that second goal or sorted out that defence. To shout at him whilst he's lining up a wall for a free kick, which he did well to save from, is fucking ridiculous. The fact that some of the most mild mannered of people you could ever meet waded in says it all.

This thing about passion is utter bollocks. You could put a WW XI out there and we'd get dicked. Passion or not.

Lastly, no idea what your mate was laughing at as some of the less mild mannered were calling him a bellend and he was far closer to getting a good twatting than you.

Generic boo.

I got involved in this by shouting "shut up you dickhead" or words to that effect. I've never understood people who feel it's their role to shout instructions directly at players, Ron Manager types. My advice would be to wind your neck back in.

There were always a few loud mouths near the home dug out on Manchester Road giving the manager the benefit of their knowledge. Same again at the Reebok, there's some loud mouthed clown in the Lower West.

I'd like to see anyone come and question my motives when I tell mears he's a fucking talentless cunt robbing a living and not fit to wear the shirt on Boxing Day.

If I get from under the stand of course.

Surprised you still have that advate

There were always a few loud mouths near the home dug out on Manchester Road giving the manager the benefit of their knowledge. Same again at the Reebok, there's some loud mouthed clown in the Lower West.

Yes.....there's a nest of boo boys right behind the manager's benches at the Reebok.