Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thrown Out For Singing

anewman

• Members

FFS this has been a depressing read. I already knew football had lost its soul but I didn't realise to what degree.

I fcuking hate professional protestors with a passion but, having seen what fan power has achieved in Italy (personal experience as well as staying in touch) it might be time for a rallying call to boycott the games until some level of common sense can be agreed.

With the current state of affairs on the pitch, there's a fair chance that a boycott of the Reebok (organised by the forums perhaps?) might get decent support? Still flock to the aways of course.

Something needs doing about over zealous orange twats and many of the other sanitisation measures. Ain't (for NB) going to happen unless somebody gets off their arse and does something about it. It will just get worse until they have a crowd of quiet, obedient and easily duped Reginald Molehusbands.

FFS this has been a depressing read. I already knew football had lost its soul but I didn't realise to what degree.

I fcuking hate professional protestors with a passion but, having seen what fan power has achieved in Italy (personal experience as well as staying in touch) it might be time for a rallying call to boycott the games until some level of common sense can be agreed.

With the current state of affairs on the pitch, there's a fair chance that a boycott of the Reebok (organised by the forums perhaps?) might get decent support? Still flock to the aways of course.

Something needs doing about over zealous orange twats and many of the other sanitisation measures. Ain't (for NB) going to happen unless somebody gets off their arse and does something about it. It will just get worse until they have a crowd of quiet, obedient and easily duped Reginald Molehusbands.

we need gartside sacking

There's room for both Reginald Molehusbands & Wayne Council-Estates at the Reebok. Just sit in the right bit and there isn't a problem.

And there in lies the problem, who the fuck are you or anyone else for that matter to judge people who pay their own way. Let me tell you now, there are some right CUNTS who post on here who think they are head and shoulders above others.

• Site Supporter

And there in lies the problem, who the fuck are you or anyone else for that matter to judge people who pay their own way. Let me tell you now, there are some right CUNTS who post on here who think they are head and shoulders above others.

Agreed. But there are some very humerous folk who post on here too. Be careful you recognise the humour from the cuntishness.

name names, baron

We should have a cunt contest, reverse the rating system and give each other points for writing cunty remarks or general all round cuntiness.

We should also be able to award ourselves points on the old cuntometer - I've often read my own contributions back to myself at a later date and thought "What a cunt!"

Edited by Youri McAnespie