Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Everton 2 Fac

stevieb

I'm still not expecting more than 13,000 in the home ends, even with all the dippers. Just seems like they've royally buggered up the online system (which as a knock on effect will be the same if you ring up and are unfortunate enough to end up getting through to Ticketmaster as they use the same platform as E-Ticketing).

Ive just booked for the west upper, it appears the ESL is a sell out, fucking JCL's if only as a ST holder I had the option of buying a ticket first

its nowhere near sold out the outer bolcks are red cause theyve not opened them up yet till the middle blocks sell out

Booked mine over phone yesterday for WSU served by a very polite bloke called Suleman. Easy over phone when you have a booking record with them anymore. Ticket office in decent service shocker. Mind you not actually got them yet so I won't tempt fate.

• Site Supporter

What are Everton going to think when some of the home sections are empty and they could have sold as many tickets again? The WSL is in two halves, separated by changing rooms and offices. Why the fuck couldn't Everton had the south end of WSL as well?

What are Everton going to think when some of the home sections are empty and they could have sold as many tickets again? The WSL is in two halves, separated by changing rooms and offices. Why the fuck couldn't Everton had the south end of WSL as well?

Fuck um - scouse bastards

Don't give a shit what Everton think but why show on monday about to sell out and today it looks like half the home end will be empty!

• Moderators

Because I want to sit in there with my mate who has an ST in there

I really couldn't give a fuck what everton make of it