Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Everton 2 Fac

stevieb

Guest bwfcdan

Adults - £20

OAP's & Under 21's - £5

On sale now. Think someone in the ticket office has been pissing around with the online ticketing, won't let you choose a stand, just lists options A to J. Dickheads.

the prospect of that high pitched shrieking noise their fans make at every decision is enought to disssuade those who've heard it before

I was hoping for £15 for adults. That extra fiver may dissuade some

plus that high pitched screeching noise their fans make at every decision may dissuade a few others

It will be cheaper, but suprised if its 20 and 5, thats is very very cheap.

Doubt I would go to a reply.

And to be fair....your seats face the pitch, so your tickets are very expensive at £20 a game!!!

Edited by Pablo

And to be fair....your seats face the pitch, so your tickets are very expensive at £20 a game!!!

My barber makes this joke to me every time I get my hair cut. Munich cunt!

I was hoping for £15 for adults. That extra fiver may dissuade some

I think the club's gamble is along these lines:

20,000 @ £15 = £300,000

15,000 @ £20 = £300,000

They'll sell 15k easily at £20: Everton will sell half of that alone.

Yours face the back of a pillar, not sure I'd bother with a replay either :D

Is it wrong that I'm torn on how arsed I am at winning this game, when it would mean the Forest game would be midweek instead?

• Moderators

Yours face the back of a pillar, not sure I'd bother with a replay either :D

Is it wrong that I'm torn on how arsed I am at winning this game, when it would mean the Forest game would be midweek instead?

You're not the only one...

We ain't going to win the cup this year but I was looking forward to a Nottingham stop over and pre game pints in hooters..

East Stand upper closed as usual - the online tickets is a joke - WTF does it mean. Get it sorted Dan - tell them it's a mess. I suppose it fits in with the appalling web site though!

This is bollox - season ticket holders cant sit in there own seats, and we have a limited frigging choice at the moment

• Site Supporter

I'd give Everton the full North Stand and half of West Stand.

They'd sell it.

This is bollox - season ticket holders cant sit in there own seats, and we have a limited frigging choice at the moment

I already suggested the whole West Stand. I's all about supply and demand. That folk are bothered that such a thing may require them to sit in a different part of the ground says a lot. If we can sell 15k and everton can sell 15k then demand would be beyond our ability to supply. It isn't going to happen unless people are willing to forgo their normal seat position. absolutely pointless having each of the Bolton areas only 50-70% full when they could all be full.

They should put a caveat on when buying a season ticket in the upper tiers that that ticket may not be available for cup matches.

Because not only does it look cr@p on tv when everyone is spread across lower and upper, but the atmosphere is far better when everyone is together in lower

• Moderators

as it stands i'm not fcuking going

the online is absolute dogshit

first you wait in a queue to get on the online shop

you then can't choose where you want to sit

absolute 3rd rate shite

i've also done the 15 minutes ina queue on the phone

fair does tho, they probnably didn't think folk might want to buy tickets, today