Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
stevieb

Bolton 1 Everton 2 Fac

Why are the bin dippers so up for this match? Its a 4th round tie against a team from a lower league who they played against for the last 10 seasons in the BPL or does the match fall into Giro payment week?

Because rightly they believe they have a good chance of ending there trophy drought same as Sunderland, if we can manage to beat them I'm going to relish it big time if we lose its nothing to worry about as we're expected to lose

Couldn't get me ST seat in ESL so are further over towards the half way line. Does this mean I'll have to sit down? Booooo!

Why are the bin dippers so up for this match? Its a 4th round tie against a team from a lower league who they played against for the last 10 seasons in the BPL or does the match fall into Giro payment week?

This is not different to any other FA Cup game for us, we love the cup.

Because rightly they believe they have a good chance of ending there trophy drought same as Sunderland, if we can manage to beat them I'm going to relish it big time if we lose its nothing to worry about as we're expected to lose

And that is EXACTLY what its about, and how it should be.

In with 2. But 1 is bin dipper. Sisters chap, been 3 times this season with me already. Don't think he has experienced much of a Bolton atmosphere yet at the bok, hopefully that will change Saturday

I know our online ticketing is crap, but looking at the very few blocks on sale it looks set for a pretty shit crowd.

Also all WSU is in red - is that not being opened?

I know our online ticketing is crap, but looking at the very few blocks on sale it looks set for a pretty shit crowd.

Also all WSU is in red - is that not being opened?

WSU is sold out. It's the new ESLSC.

And that is EXACTLY what its about, and how it should be.

fair play I wish as the Bolton public were more interested in the cup. Personally I love fa cup. It's a good tie for us 20 years on from white hot etc etc. Edited by tomski

It's probably just me being thick but apart from hospitality there doesn't seem to be anyway of buying a ticket online.

Seems OK to me, so your diagnosis might be corrrect

Going corporate again for this one. Did corporate for Swansea last year in cup and Sunderland this season, so unbeaten. Think we wil give them a good game and end up back at their place for a feb midweek replay.

Booking our tickets tomorrow - thats Worcester and Stroud Hillbilly at the game along with the ever present Pink Cheshire - two games on the trot

Just hope we have a good turn out and outshout those pick pockets

COYWM lets do them

Guest Blixa

Doc Martens, I think you'll find... :blum: learn to spell you plastic scouce wannabe ;)

Harder to find a 'proper' pair of docs than a pair of mass-produced adidas these days.

Doc Martins are the new footwear of the cool kids and by cool kids, I mean Twats!

Doc Martins are the new footwear of the cool kids and by cool kids, I mean Twats!

Always a favourite with your lot too, Sinead.

With the weather being what it is, its nailed on for somebody to nail one of our midfielders, only to purchae said midfielder for a fraction of the price he is worth.