Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Android Tabs And Phones

stevieb

Does he offer "extras"?

obviously not to me, as I'm related....and he's not a complete pervert. However, I expect a reach-a-round isn't beyond the realms of possibility if you ask him nicely.........you may get even more if it coincides with one of the evenings when LW stops over.

• 2 weeks later...

Reet, got the step mums nexus with her OTG lead thingy, just bought a sandisk cruzer 32gb flash drive for all the drivel films the Mrs wants to take on holiday (pushing 25gb), transferred a couple over and plugged it into the nexus but it doesnt recognise the device.

Tried it with my 7 year old 4gb memory stick and it works fine but can only fit one or two films on so no good.

Formatted the 32GB to no avail.

Tried with MX player and with Nexus Media Importer but as I said before its not even recognising the device.

What can I do?

Possibly.

Fucked up here, bought the cheapest 32gb I could thinking id be reet, it were only 15 quid from argos.

Just putting everything I can fit onto my 4gb and the actual nexus. Putting everything else into my 50gb dropbox account and hoping we can find a beach shack with free wifi.

Itll take the mrs 4 days to download each film so im laughing!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...