Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mark Davies - New Contract And Out Til Christmas

Carlos

Spearing's done well next to Mark Davies. We looked leaden with him and Andrews there. He hasn't played in six weeks, the other three have played about two and a half hours of football between them in the last four months.

If Davies is bollocksed, we're going to need to be ace in the loan market, or Eagles is going to have to step up in a big way.

Well they aren't going to be playing any more football if they continue sitting on the bench. Lets give em some game time. No huge pressure. Holden must be looking at playing every other game now after 1 month with development squad and 2 games featured in first team. Medo to come on for him when he tires. Jobs a good en.

• Site Supporter

I'd quite like to see Medo sitting in the midfield alongside Spearing, Pratley running his bollocks off across the midfield and Chungy in the role Davies has done for the last couple of games behind the front 2.

Holden/Vela can replace Medo or Pratley when they are goosed

I'd quite like to see Medo sitting in the midfield alongside Spearing, Pratley running his bollocks off across the midfield and Chungy in the role Davies has done for the last couple of games behind the front 2.

Holden/Vela can replace Medo or Pratley when they are goosed

Thatd be the narrowest midfield ever.

id play Pratley in the Mavies role.

Gutted for the lad. the injury curse strikes again.

Did Andy Walker do his ACL?

He did...

The earliest case of this I remember and was still quite a 'new' injury at the time.

Was never the same afterwards.

if he plays before xmas 2015 and comes out unscathed, with our track recoed, i'll eat dog shit

HTH

He'll be missed but our squad is so strong now,we'll have 100's waiting in the wings to take his place.

When he's fit next season,give him some game time on loan at Wolves to stop them being relegated to the old 4th division