Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Blackburn 0

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

Our yoof scarpered sharpish when Blackburn came at em,it was only when a few older Bolton got involved it stopped them advancing.

Most of the yoof seemed too intent to dive behind a line of 4 coppers and bounce around signing,whilst older lot were left to deal with their lot taking pot shots on anyone.

our yoof are just a bunch of shithouses in my opinion. run away every time.

like i said, i don't get involved in this, but i've had to fight on a few occasions in the last few years due to all the ESL run away.

Our yoof scarpered sharpish when Blackburn came at em,it was only when a few older Bolton got involved it stopped them advancing.

Most of the yoof seemed too intent to dive behind a line of 4 coppers and bounce around signing,whilst older lot were left to deal with their lot taking pot shots on anyone.

Has esl yoof let down again?

I was in NSL and he didn't seem to quite connect with it properly. Credit for the clearance but he should have scored really. Though nowhere near as bad as N'Gog volleying it in to row T from 5 yards out.

Magic moment when Eagles' shot went in, ended up four rows further forward than where I'd started off. Almost makes up for him for coming on wearing gloves!

Chungy's effort was going six yards wide. I was right in front of it, North West lower. The defender just needed step over it but nearly ended up scoring !

Superb win, and I'm now dreaming of the play offs. Beat Brighton and I think that'll be us 2 points off them who currently lie 6th. COYFWM

that is a right video. the last time i saw the fans of bwfc celebrate a goal like that was when i was barrel rolling down the stairs at st andrews after a chungy header. its certainly up there for me. i looked back into block I 30 seconds after our goal and it was completely vacant. i can only imagine what the Reebok rush looked like from the west stand.

a point would have been fair, but to steal it like that is better then drumming the cunts 5 nil.

no sleep for me

She was probably trying to get you to join her swingers club. Haha.

You know when she's proper pissed as she gets all lovey. She was proper pissed yesterday.

You can get fucked with that tan by the way Stevieb!

Theres only room for one ginger bread man in the ESLSSC!

You know when she's proper pissed as she gets all lovey. She was proper pissed yesterday.

Ha ha! I feel rough as today!

I daren't check my text messages!

She dissed me, totally ignored me.