Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Brighton 0

miamiwhite

I don't know what the fuck freedman has done but to convert pratley from an anonymous player who got torn apart at centre mid and was only an attacking mid to someone who gave an absolutely outstanding centre midfield display today. attacking and defenfing. Bar near a miracle I tell you.

5 minutes from time today he got it on the left wing. Rolled it to the right, dunked it over the left back and put it on Craig Davies head

I'm sorry, he ain't good

I admire his enthusiasm, desire, willingness, but no quality

IMFHO

I'm sorry, he ain't good

I admire his enthusiasm, desire, willingness, but no quality

IMFHO

He's a handfull. Especially in the last 20 minutes. Strong and quick. Might not be Marco Van Basten but he does a job for us and at £300,000 he'll do for me.

That game today just passed by like it wasnt there, very few chances by either side but 3 points to the whites and 3 off the play offs.

Season is looking rosier, I like it down here though :drinks:

Roll on Ipswich, cheap seats in a car are getting more expensive by the minute...

Talks sense freedman in post match interview.

Talked about how we controller the game out of possession rather than in possession.

And spoke about the fans realising we was up against it in the last 10 and backed the team.

The we are the one and only wanderers chant for the last 5 minutes was fucking top draw.

think you're wrong

he's happy to sit in and say bang it in the box cos we'll deal with it

like all these idiots screaming 'get out, get out'

aye, charge out leaving your man unmarked

Think you're right about DF's approach, Cas, but some of the Whites (Lee for one) were out on their feet in the last 10 mins and could hardly get to the ball. Which made keeping the ball from Brighton almost impossible.

And I think if a team packs back into its own area too much, it will have to ride some luck to survive. Which we managed today.