Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Brighton 0

miamiwhite

But you're quoting extremities again. Sitting too deep is just as bad.

We can push and press from midfield whilst th defence pushes out when they can

We did it well a couple of times today due to the industry of Spearind and Pratley with N'gog helping out

As for fitness, I thought we looked good barring Chungy who looked like his legs had gone

Pratley has the best midfield engine I've seen since McAteer

Pratley was ace. Coyle missed out here.

This goalie inspires confidence

I hope we can persuade Spearing to stay. Player of the Season?

ill trust douglas

That's where you miss the point Mr Philadelphia, you cantankerous owd git

I never said we did it wrong today

Just that sitting too deep is as problematic as rushing out gung ho. Which it is.

I thought we had it right today :D

And I think we look fitter than ever

That ok?

Guest bwfcdan

we dont mess about in wsl. atmosphere is getting better all round in the ground. as its been said its getting enjoying going to games again.

Everyone wants to be us. We're the new ESL.

• Site Supporter

think you're wrong

he's happy to sit in and say bang it in the box cos we'll deal with it

like all these idiots screaming 'get out, get out'

aye, charge out leaving your man unmarked

but you are from bury , and they are bottom of the league,

what do you know.

you can't build safe rooms on a football pitch...

I thought Brighton where the best team i have seen at our place this season. passed it really well and absolutley tore us a new one down the left but i never thought we would let one in.

The back 4 is as solid as i have seen for a long time and it is great to see them playing with confidence.

If we have the option we should be doing everything we can to sign Spearing. he is just brilliant infront of the back 4. He broke play up so much today and he is like a dog with a bone when chasing the ball down.

who would have thought 5 weeks ago things would be so positive.

The incident was off the ball is it came as a complete shock to fans on both sides. The referee, Nigel Miller, would not speak directly to press following the match but The Argus, a newspaper in East Sussex, have confirmed what the reason for red was.

Per their report, the referee sent Barnes off for "misconduct, trying to trip the ref."

The incident was off the ball is it came as a complete shock to fans on both sides. The referee, Nigel Miller, would not speak directly to press following the match but The Argus, a newspaper in East Sussex, have confirmed what the reason for red was.

Per their report, the referee sent Barnes off for "misconduct, trying to trip the ref."

i thought he was giving the ref a load of abuse for not pulling Spearing up on the tackle he had just made(which was a good one)

Also- there fans know how to moan, every time they lost the ball it was a foul or hand ball or just plain not fair and they all threw there handbags around.

I thought Brighton where the best team i have seen at our place this season. passed it really well and absolutley tore us a new one down the left but i never thought we would let one in.

The back 4 is as solid as i have seen for a long time and it is great to see them playing with confidence.

If we have the option we should be doing everything we can to sign Spearing. he is just brilliant infront of the back 4. He broke play up so much today and he is like a dog with a bone when chasing the ball down.

who would have thought 5 weeks ago things would be so positive.

yes,a few weeks ago we were just a game off going into the relegation places. Mad division,but the cream's rising to the top now the long season's taking it's toll on the smaller squads

I agree and i think Waghorn is the best player i've seen this season apart from Pratley and Spearing

Best player I've seen?

Boyd at Peterrborogh

I don't know what the fuck freedman has done but to convert pratley from an anonymous player who got torn apart at centre mid and was only an attacking mid to someone who gave an absolutely outstanding centre midfield display today. attacking and defending. Bar near a miracle I tell you.

5 minutes from time today he got it on the left wing. Rolled it to the right, dinked it over the left back and put it on Craig Davies head

Edited by Eavesy