Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clattenburg

TroySwoosh

he likes controversy, never in a million years was that a penalty

push in the back, in the penelty area, it a pen, anywhere else on the field its a free kick so its a pen, what get me why did the defender do it, the palyers going out off the boa no danger a he pushes him in the back, what a nob head

push in the back, in the penelty area, it a pen, anywhere else on the field its a free kick so its a pen, what get me why did the defender do it, the palyers going out off the boa no danger a he pushes him in the back, what a nob head

No way was it a penalty IMO, both running for the ball Holt decides to stop and jump in the air whilst throwing his leg at the defender and gets contact as the defender is still running. Some would say clever but I'd just say he's a cunt.

Worst decision of the day had to go against Swansea though. Being called offside when he basically played a 1-2 off the defender and goalkeeper, nowhere near another one of his players and for it to rule out a late equaliser to. Fucking refs/linesmen

• 1 year later...