Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Think?

tomski

I think, I was wrong to have written us off, I'm amazed by our recent run in form.

We have changed from a team that can't win when we are the better team, to a team that can win even when we are second best. Still not sure it is going to be enough, but there is a chance we can make the playoffs. if that happens then we would be going into them on a good run of form and would probably be favourites, but anything can happen at that point. We need to do well in the next two away games to be in with a shout.

The positive side is that even if we don't make the playoffs, and we can take the same winning mentality into next season, then I think we will do very well indeed.

We'd have been promoted by now with Big Mick

Honoury place in the champions league and through to the semi final of the FA cup with all the other teams hoping they dont get us. They would also be looking at plans to triple the size of the Reebok with such a demand to watch us from all over the world. But it would be boring

Leicester are the ones to catch for me. The top 4 are too far away, Boro have fucked it as usual, Leeds won't make it, I think Brighton will fall short especially with mackail smith out for the season which leaves Leicester, Forest and us.

I reckon Forest will continue to go from strength to strength and probably end up 5th, they've got a very good squad and seem to be flying with the new manager syndrome under "King Billy" whereas Leicester are dropping like a stone. We'll beat them at their place and finish 6th, beat Watford over 2 legs in the play-offs and then batter Palace at Wembley :thumbsup: .

To be fair I wouldn't even mind if we don't make the play-offs, I want another season down here (only 1 mind)

Leicester are the ones to catch for me. The top 4 are too far away, Boro have fucked it as usual, Leeds won't make it, I think Brighton will fall short especially with mackail smith out for the season which leaves Leicester, Forest and us.

I reckon Forest will continue to go from strength to strength and probably end up 5th, they've got a very good squad and seem to be flying with the new manager syndrome under "King Billy" whereas Leicester are dropping like a stone. We'll beat them at their place and finish 6th, beat Watford over 2 legs in the play-offs and then batter Palace at Wembley :thumbsup: .

To be fair I wouldn't even mind if we don't make the play-offs, I want another season down here (only 1 mind)

Is it right they've lost 17 matches? that's crazy they are even in with a shout

Is it right they've lost 17 matches? that's crazy they are even in with a shout

True, I noticed it when I looked at the league properly for pretty much the 1st time this season yesterday. They've only drawn 3 all season which means they've won about 5 more than us I think.

So typical of them though, they do it year after year. The only surprise for me this year is that Cardiff haven't done their usual and bottled it, and I don't think they've got time to fuck it up enough to continue their tradition this year.

True, I noticed it when I looked at the league properly for pretty much the 1st time this season yesterday. They've only drawn 3 all season which means they've won about 5 more than us I think.

So typical of them though, they do it year after year. The only surprise for me this year is that Cardiff haven't done their usual and bottled it, and I don't think they've got time to fuck it up enough to continue their tradition this year.

Do you remember when they blew it spectacularly a couple of years ago, I'm sure they had to avoid losing to Preston by 5 and lost 6 nil to go out of the top 6 on goal difference.