Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle On Talksport At 12

tomski

We wouldn't have gone down if Lee and Holden weren't maimed

He proved he could get us points and playing spectacular

Didn't last long though and it went downhill very fast (from Evans on Holden at OT)

Should have been sacked a lot earlier.

He isn't a cunt, he's a good person and represented us very well during Muamba's health problem.

neither am i

but, i think he is

with him, i'm thinking its not deliberate

go on define what you mean by cunt ?

i have many words for him but cunt is not one.

i would happily have a cunt managing the club, you could argue it is an essential to manage at this level.

if he had been a cunt we might be a lot better off.

He's a cunt

Most people in the game regard him as a good bloke.

He was very highly respected in the Rioch dressing room by players and management alike.

He handled himself very well through the Muamba drama.

He has never gone off slagging the clubs he has left.

So I would say you are talking bollocks.

Always thought he was a decent bloke and still do, will always be a wanderers legend for what he did as a player. his faults as a manager were that he was naive and should have changed his backroom staff.

you're just bitter cos he never employed you :blum:

Coyle said if he was still at Bolton he sees no reason why Kevin Davies would not get a new contract, thankfully he's not.

And here ends the evidence for the prosecution mi lord....

And therefore this man is indeed a cunt....

• Site Supporter

I caught 10 mins of this. I think I'm in the minority, but I could never dislike him. Seems a truly decent fella ..... shame he's a completely clueless when it comes to managing a football club though.

This will shiny bells on

One fib he did tell today was that you never see man yoo or Liverpool shirts in Burnley because they all support Burnley. Absolute bollocks I've seen plenty of glory fans in Burnley, but have heard this myth before

I know 3 people from Burnley, all DMBs...but Burnley are their second team, scum.

Showed himself up now on 5Live, tried pulling the old pro rank on an academic talking about the physics about the ball moving in the air at free kicks.

There is a myth that the modern ball weighs less than before but you would think an ex Premier League manager would know it's nonsense.

Showed himself up now on 5Live, tried pulling the old pro rank on an academic talking about the physics about the ball moving in the air at free kicks.

There is a myth that the modern ball weighs less than before but you would think an ex Premier League manager would know it's nonsense.

Before when ?

Reminds me of Tony Blair, deluded god botherer, came in, hopes high, fucked things up, clung on to power for way too long, won't take responsibility for all the damage he did.

Indeed

And, given time, OC would have nuked Iran

Always thought he was a decent bloke and still do, will always be a wanderers legend for what he did as a player. his faults as a manager were that he was naive and should have changed his backroom staff.

And what did he actually do as a player? Gave desire but lacked anything else. Legends are names like Lofthouse, Okotcha, Djorkaef, McGinlay etc....not a guy who lacked skill and an eye for goal as a forward.