Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Random Claims To Fame

globaldiver

Gets you thinking this.

Drank with Rick Parfitt, Letitia Dean, Nigel Kennedy, Piers Morgan, Tubes, Jo Guest (HBAHT - more than a handfull!) and Ben E King (he must drink loads).

Drank with footballers - Paul Merson, Dean Austin, Frank Gray, Luther Blissett, Mick Channon, Mickey Quinn, Michael Kightley, Neil Webb.

Met Kate Moss and went to a private party hosted by Quentin Tarantino.

Had a coffee with Jennifer Capriati and her mum.

Had a natter with Teresa May, Terry Wogan, John Humphries, Harold Wilson and Enoch Powell.

Had a night out with Alan Brazil, Lawrie McMenemy, Steve Foster, Alan Hudson and Alec Stewart (but he didn't drink).

Was at Ross Brawn's house last week.

Met the all the Middletons except Kate.

My mate Dave Brailsford was made a Sir this year for doing some good stuff for cycling.

Played badminton against Gail Emms.

Played darts against Roland Sholtern.

Played golf with Paul Daniels.

Did Food and Drink program with Oz Clark and Worrell- Thompson in 2003 and faced about 100 balls from Freddie Flintoff filming a BBC program last year about how a cricket ball swings in different weather conditions.

Scored two at the Reebok in the first Football Aid.

But my favourite - my girlfriend (went to Harper Green) was on Cheggers Plays Pop when we were about 12 and her uncle is Don McAllister.

Gets you thinking this.

Drank with Rick Parfitt, Letitia Dean, Nigel Kennedy, Piers Morgan, Tubes, Jo Guest (HBAHT - more than a handfull!) and Ben E King (he must drink loads).

Drank with footballers - Paul Merson, Dean Austin, Frank Gray, Luther Blissett, Mick Channon, Mickey Quinn, Michael Kightley, Neil Webb.

Had a natter with Teresa May, Terry Wogan, John Humphries, Harold Wilson and Enoch Powell.

Had a night out with Alan Brazil, Lawrie McMenemy, Steve Foster, Alan Hudson and Alec Stewart (but he didn't drink).

My mate Dave Brailsford was made a Sir this year for doing some good stuff for cycling.

Did Food and Drink program with Oz Clark and Worrell- Thompson in 2003 and faced about 100 balls from Freddie Flintoff filming a BBC program last year about how a cricket ball swings in different weather conditions.

But my favourite - my girlfriend (went to Harper Green) was on Cheggers Plays Pop when we were about 12 and her uncle is Don McAllister.

thorpey - are you phil gartside in disguise ?

Am I hell! Just old and been around a bit!

And I thought i'd done the rounds but i take my hat off to you sir :hi:

I may have to throw my Corrie connections in and footballers who houses I've worked on,but they're not as good as yours pal.

Re Jo Guest,I know a Bolton lad(worked for the Sport) who rattled her once and her mother (not at the same time though)

Re Jo Guest,I know a Bolton lad(worked for the Sport) who rattled her once and her mother (not at the same time though)

Met her at Olympia when I was speaking at a conference and she had one of them black leather jackets on with the diagonal big zips. Ideal for slipping your paws inside! Went over the road for a couple of pints and a few photos which the missus found and I haven't seen since!

Gets you thinking this.

Hope you beat Paul Daniels at golf.

Did he cheat? (did you notice?)

Edited by boltondiver

Met her at Olympia when I was speaking at a conference and she had one of them black leather jackets on with the diagonal big zips. Ideal for slipping your paws inside! Went over the road for a couple of pints and a few photos which the missus found and I haven't seen since!

My mates got plenty :thumbsup: . Ironically,they were taken in the basement of a shop on St Helens Road,they were in the sport circa 98/99.

LW knows the lads very well who own the shop

Hope you beat Paul Daniels at golf.

Did he cheat? (did you notice?)

He was in my fourball at a pro-am at Flackwell Heath GC, no idea if we won but I know I didn't recognise him at the start as he didn't have his rug on!

I used to work with a man who once tripped over Stephen Hawking.

Stood next to Mark Lamarr at the Edinburgh festival. Didn't punch him. Always regretted it.

Nearly ran over Norman Tebbit in London. Regret that too. The nearly bit that is.

I used to work with a man who once tripped over Stephen Hawking.

Stood next to Mark Lamarr at the Edinburgh festival. Didn't punch him. Always regretted it.

Nearly ran over Norman Tebbit in London. Regret that too. The nearly bit that is.

Agreed

He's a big Dexys fan. Had a few drinks with him. Arse.

Errr -

Sh***ed Peter Reids bird

Got threatened off Peter Reid

Drove round a race track with Barry Sheen

Met the Dallas cowgirls (all 34C)

I'll try and think of some more, but nobody will beat Thorpey the stalker :D

Ive shagged an ex Dallas cowgirl.

Massive, tho i dont know the exact measurements