Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Davies

tomski

I see Emma Davies has finally been edited by Kevin Davies and deleted some tweets. Her loyalty obsession is confusing. We've been great for him as well. Not like he's died for his faith, or even nipped to the shops for an elderly relative. He's done a very good job and been paid well for it. I like him but she's let him down again

I see Emma Davies has finally been edited by Kevin Davies and deleted some tweets. Her loyalty obsession is confusing. We've been great for him as well. Not like he's died for his faith, or even nipped to the shops for an elderly relative. He's done a very good job and been paid well for it. I like him but she's let him down again

loyalty?

I'm pleased he's stayed.

But earned probably £10m+ whilst here.

That buys quite a bit of loyalty.

They've both done very nicely out of Bolton

I think its probably time for the big fella to move on, been an absolute hero for us over the years, but everyones time comes eventually.

I remember being proud as fuck when he came on for England. Was watching in a bar in Manchester and stood up and started applauding when Davies came on, and it ended up with quite alot of people in the bar cheering him as he came on, seemed he had a lot of respect from fans of other clubs too for finally making it to national level.

His wife is a fucking idiot though.

I think its probably time for the big fella to move on, been an absolute hero for us over the years, but everyones time comes eventually.

I remember being proud as fuck when he came on for England. Was watching in a bar in Manchester and stood up and started applauding when Davies came on, and it ended up with quite alot of people in the bar cheering him as he came on, seemed he had a lot of respect from fans of other clubs too for finally making it to national level.

His wife is a fucking idiot though.

Same happened to me in a bar in Birmingham - seems a lot of other teams supporters acknowledged he was due an England cap for what he had done during his better days at the Reebok