Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Davies

tomski

Fuck sake, daft bint. It's been a good deal for everyone, the last 10 years, but nothing lasts forever. The last contract was done more on sentiment than form. Move on and be happy. Try a week in my shoes, fucking halfwit.

Indeed.

There are an amazing number of sycophantic idiots on her twitter timeline...

At times Kevin scared the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool shitless when he was younger and when we were in the Premier. The guy is 35 now and attitude only gets you so far, when the legs go that's it. Great servant, great times but time and tide etc.....If he can get another 12 months playing in Divs 1 or 2 he will do well. He would make a good coach for youngsters in my opinion. He's pretty articulate (for a Yorkshireman) and could have a decent media career ahead of him. Just so long as James Beattie remembers that it was he who was the makeweight in "The Kevin Davies transfer" all those years ago when the chicken farming dingles had a club.

Fuck sake, daft bint. It's been a good deal for everyone, the last 10 years, but nothing lasts forever. The last contract was done more on sentiment than form. Move on and be happy. Try a week in my shoes, fucking halfwit.

What size feet have you got?

I wonder if she will ever consider her antics and comments have contributed to the lack of Contract offer?

I doubt that has contributed at all. He doesn't fit into DF's brave new youthful plan. He's old and he's lost it, as many here have been saying for a while.

Hope the club do this properly. Despite all the good stuff it does it failed in giving some players a good see off. Davies is probably one of the most deserving.

I remember bergkamp getting a really good see off. And Davies has done far more for Bolton than bergkamp did for arsenal.

Hope the club do this properly. Despite all the good stuff it does it failed in giving some players a good see off. Davies is probably one of the most deserving.

I remember bergkamp getting a really good see off. And Davies has done far more for Bolton than bergkamp did for arsenal.

Kevin Davies day against Blackpool?