Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Poor Child. An Awful Way To Die

freds dad

but did the dog kill her? not saying other dogs wont attack, all dogs can attack, even well trained ones can turn, the reason these types are the choice of the "knob heads" is because of the very vicious qualities we are on about.

Vicious qualities which can be placed under full control by knowledgeable and right minded owners. I assume you'd have banned the Alsatian in the 70s and the rottweiler after that?

In the course of reading around this subject I have learnt that neither staffys nor mastiffs are on the top ten list of breeds causing hospital admissions. I also learnt that in LA in 2000 a young girl was killed by a pomeranian. BAN THEM.

Jeez, those pesky fact things eh?

• Site Supporter

Vicious qualities which can be placed under full control by knowledgeable and right minded owners. I assume you'd have banned the Alsatian in the 70s and the rottweiler after that?

and vicious qualities that can come out at any time no matter how well trained and in any dog and no matter how well adjusted the owner is, just these dogs do more damage when it does come out, due to their sheer strength.

• Site Supporter

In the course of reading around this subject I have learnt that neither staffys nor mastiffs are on the top ten list of breeds causing hospital admissions. I also learnt that in LA in 2000 a young girl was killed by a pomeranian. BAN THEM.

Jeez, those pesky fact things eh?

any need for that? it's a discussion, you've looked around the web,found out some info,well done, I could quote a website that says it was 82% from pit bulls, could also quote another that says it's impossible to say by breed as the information isnt always recorded as a procedure when treating dog bites, especially on children as they just say "dog" etc and no national database exists suspect the info you quoted from is american. i dont know if any of this is true, but I could quote it, but wouldnt feel the need to get all arsey about it though and its just my opinion that nob heads who train em wrong shouldnt be able get hold of em, and in my opinion, banning them would be a sure fire way to achieve that.

to be honest, not going to say much more on it, as we have different opinions that's all and dont want a thread that started off about a poor young girl killed by dogs descending into an argument about facts on dog bites neither of us know.

Staffies are great dogs. Friendly, loving, loyal and great with kids.

But they're immensely powerful, so when trouble comes, it's brutal.

The problem comes with bad owners.

So, let's punish the dog.

Yeah, great thinking.

Humans are supposed to be the highest life form on the planet. Yet we fuck everything up.

Deal with the people.

Yet that won't happen. The Daily Mail and its fanatical followers on sites like this will see to that.

• Site Supporter

Nar, I'm not having that.

medical conditions in dogs can cause unprovoked aggression apparently.

Staffies are great dogs. Friendly, loving, loyal and great with kids.

But they're immensely powerful, so when trouble comes, it's brutal.

The problem comes with bad owners.

So, let's punish the dog.

Yeah, great thinking.

Humans are supposed to be the highest life form on the planet. Yet we fuck everything up.

Deal with the people.

Yet that won't happen. The Daily Mail and its fanatical followers on sites like this will see to that.

Jesus, exactly what i was saying, when trouble comes it's worse so all the registrations, he's a good dog really's and careful owners will mean nowt

and its hardly a fanatical view to be honest and dont think i've ever read the daily mail.

medical conditions in dogs can cause unprovoked aggression apparently.

Indeed it's what happened with my parents Springer, fine one day, complete savage the next turned on a sixpence.

My mutt is a staffie collie mix as far as we can tell. she's a big softie but i'm still very aware when shes with the little un even though she looks after him and brings him her toys when he's crying.

The inlaws have a Staffie she's a fucking tank of a dog. FiL is very firm with her due to her size so she needs to know her place at the bottom of the pack even though the only issue is she thinks she's a lap dog but weighs nearly 6 stone.

My parents got another Springer (no idea why after what happened to the last one) and he's a fucking thick as pig shit delinquent.

Could you imagine if the next breed of dog to 'look hard' with is a great dane or an irish wolfhound? now they would do some damage.

• Site Supporter

What, in every dog?

as in does it affect every breed? not sure, but medical conditions just one example, where a well trained dog can go off the handle no matter how much love and good training it gets, was in answer to the point that dogs wont attack if the owner is good which obviously isn't the case if illness can make them un characteristically aggressive.

Of course, it'd be most unlike anyone on WW to jump to massive generalisations. :D

Dogs are like guns, in that they don't generally kill without a dickhead of an owner.

Just to lighten the mood my Angel's been knocking about with some right wrong uns recently though. I've toldher, no guns int house!

enhanced-buzz-21172-1360344910-4.jpg

They are just like humans in the behaviours.

People not correcty brought up, or dragged up, will more likely casue damage and break laws.

Same with dogs, you dont treat them right, they wont behave right.

You keep poking a human/dog with a stick, he will eventually snap, just depends on how he snaps and how hard.

My mut is a big Ridgeback / Lab cross. Softest dog ever, but try come in my house and he will bark and snarl at you.

As Baz said t'other neet...."not got a bite in him this dog".

Mother inlaw had a staffy, best dog ever. Amazing with the kids. Treated great from 8 weeks old, trained etc. Put the work in, and you get a great dog.

Edited by Pablo

enhanced-buzz-21172-1360344910-4.jpg

I thought Snoop was affiliated to the Crips an' all? Yet fondling (or abetting the fondling) of a Blood beeatch...What's up with the pudding bowl haircut too? Are they remaking dumb and dumber in the 'hood? Or have The Amish opened a branch in South Central?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

They are just like humans in the behaviours.

People not correcty brought up, or dragged up, will more likely casue damage and break laws.

Put the work in, and you get a great dog.

That's the problem mate. Many want their dangerous animal to be a dangerous animal coz it makes em look nails.

Absolutely.

People should have to have a license to own a dog.

Thing is though, macho cocks wouldn't get a licence, then when they get caught out the poor bugger gets shoved in Vernon Street or where ever it is now.

Any reason these lads need a tattoo on their leg and shorts on when walking these dogs?

It's in these dogs' nature, there's fuck all you can do to stop them.

Anyone owning a Wellard type dog has a small penis.

There's got to be folk out there breeding 2 aggressively natured dogs as I'd imagine there's a market for them with the underclass chavscum.

It's just a shame though dogs are usually incredibly loyal and so don't turn on their owners.