Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whites 2 Wolves 0

Ratwhite

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brighton Leicester 1-1 is great for us. We don't want Leicester getting any confidence before playing us.

Great performance, especially first half. Should of been at least 4 up at ht. They were shit.

Second half defended well and deserved clean sheet.

Kamara should of been MOTM. Very good today. Win everything and kept things ticking over nicely.

That first 25 minutes was brilliant. Really taking it to em. Shut up shop from 35th min onwards. The way dougie likes it.

Medo was brilliant.

Knight was mom for me. Won everything in air. Kept us steady.

Dawson was not as solid as usual. Ricketts did well. All team really did well.

• Moderators

Medo been impressing me more each time I see him, goes after players to get the ball off them, more often than not does, rarely loses it, got a range of passes and likes a shot

Good to see wolves are wank as well

Medo never put a foot wrong, let no one mention Riga in same breath again! Still not convinced by Sordell/ N'gog partnership but played some really good football today in midfield especially. Medo mom for me just ahead of Spearing. Thought Eagles and Chungy were class above as well. Please let's not cock it up again away from home. No Trevor Kettle lets get the points at our bogey team next.

Oh and nice one Jermaine lad!

• Site Supporter

Chungy was superb today, Medo reads the game very well too, he'll do for me. Not convinced about Ngog or Sordell but both did ok today.

Very easy game all things considered, just got to make sure we leave Bristol with all 3 points next week

Some of the football we played in the first half was the best Ihave seen in Donkeys,the movement and running off the ball was exemplary,also 9 times out of 10 the ball was passed to a white shirt.All in All very pleasing.

Edited by oggybwfc

great first 20 minutes then professional afterwards.

medo great, chungy good and eagles at times getting back to his best.

Wolves shit team , shit support will be lucky to escape the drop

hunt=cheating, dirty pikey snide twat, I wanted medo to snap him in half

now the controversial bit ; sordell : a finisher granted and young so he may learn but first touch like a cart horse, weak (gets knocked off the ball too easy) and bone idol.

if he scores every week like klasnic did at times you forget the bad bits but at the minute in my opinion not good enough and a waste of 3 million

this is not to say he may not come good but I personally am disappointed as when he puts the effort in chasing like sunderland and Huddersfield he CAN cause problems

7 wins at home on the bounce

Fooking ace

not ben done since the rioch era.

when was the last time we won 5 home games without conceding ? i can hear the Malculator warming up

Dougie is giving us the feelgood factor.

Even if we leave it too late for the play-offs,i think no-one will really mind,as we'll be buzzing re another season in the Championship when WE WILL take it by storm.

Proud as fuck to be a Wanderer

now the controversial bit ; sordell : a finisher granted and young so he may learn but first touch like a cart horse, weak (gets knocked off the ball too easy) and bone idol.

if he scores every week like klasnic did at times you forget the bad bits but at the minute in my opinion not good enough and a waste of 3 million

this is not to say he may not come good but I personally am disappointed as when he puts the effort in chasing like sunderland and Huddersfield he CAN cause problems

Great new reality TV programme

Do I have the OK to make a criticism?

Thanks

We should have murdered them out sight.

5 or 6

To improve goal difference

I hope it doesn't mean anything, but you never know

We could really do with signing Alonso up. He's cracking going forward, but the biggest improvement is his effort to stop the ball going in the box which was his biggest weakness.

If not, a decent left back is number 1 priority signing in the summer.