Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cardiff 1 Wanderers 1

DIPS

Cardiff have nothing to play for. Is there a better time to play them. I think not.

i dont disagree with you on that point. What im saying is we mustnt be gung ho trying to win the game when a point will keep us in 6th come 5pm (assuming forest dont butcher millwall 5) whereas a loss would likely mean 7th (if forest win at millwall) taking it out of our own hands next weekend.

i dont disagree with you on that point. What im saying is we mustnt be gung ho trying to win the game when a point will keep us in 6th come 5pm (assuming forest dont butcher millwall 5) whereas a loss would likely mean 7th (if forest win at millwall) taking it out of our own hands next weekend.

Fair do's

Dont like that if I'm honest.

Billy Davies could do a Chris Kamara today...

They say they've done it because of a time issue. The way I've read it is that you buy a ticket and instead of paper tickets it will be uploaded on your season card. Not worrying about it yet anyway.

Point today would be oustanding and means 3 v blackpool would do it

That is not so.

Just try these scores:

Cardiff 0-0 Bolton

Millwall 0-3 Forest

Bolton 1-0 Blackpool

Forest 4-2 Leicester

That puts them level on points, goal difference and goals scored.

So an extra goal for Forest (or 1 less for Leicester) would mean missing out.

I agree a point would be good, and hopefully enough, but the goal difference is not certain to be maintained.

Why why why why why, oh God why have they done that. Them lot won't need a team talk now.

Club cant win here can they?

If they leave it until after the blackpool game - they post them out on Tuesday 7th May (Monday is bank holiday) and everyone (if the posties do their job) receive them on Wednesday. Following day is Play off semi final day!!!

Club cant win here can they?

If they leave it until after the blackpool game - they post them out on Tuesday 7th May (Monday is bank holiday) and everyone (if the posties do their job) receive them on Wednesday. Following day is Play off semi final day!!!

Could of waited till Monday 29th at least