Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cardiff 1 Wanderers 1

DIPS

I trust Doogie 100%

But josh vela is even worse than mark davies

Medo, eagles and chungy were absolutely superb

Lee wasn't really,he was very sloppy near their box which could have cost us, but he played okay, some nice turns and passes, but nowt superb, there Korean was better, Medo was class and Eagles played well though.

..And Mark Davies is a tremendous player, Vela looks avewrage, can pass sideways when under no pressure, but what else?

Remember the home game against Wolves in the Rioch era? If your too young to remember then get on Youtube, that's the kind of atmosphere we should create! Let DF do his bit, but lets make sure we do our bit!

Nice to see Wolves plummet, We are the One and Only Wanderers!!!

• Moderators

Likely, very likely, but not certain.

If Palace have 2 draws they will be on 70 pts gd+10

If Bolton win by 3 they will be on 70 pts gd+11

Unless Forest win by 7 we finish fourth.

Even a Bolton draw means 68 pts gd+8

If Palace lose 1-0 and 2-0 they are 68 pts gd+7

provided Forest v Leicester is a draw we would still be fourth!

The good thing is we go into the game needing to win, but a draw will suffice unless Leicester win (or Forest win big).

A draw wouldn't be enough if forest win by any margin

A draw is only of use if forest leicester draw

Sloppy Malcolm, sloppy

Diddles, if we got to the play off final, would you go? - or are you still too ashamed/embarrassed that we're in this division?

Nope, I'm not there yet, I'd not have gone even if we stayed in the Prem, I still think we should have got Automatic promotion with these players, anything but promotion is a failure for me, though if we had DF all season, then we'd already be up, problem is, we'll be a lot weaker next season I would have thought, this season is our chance to go back up without losing our talent.

Nope, I'm not there yet, I'd not have gone even if we stayed in the Prem, I still think we should have got Automatic promotion with these players, anything but promotion is a failure for me, though if we had DF all season, then we'd already be up, problem is, we'll be a lot weaker next season I would have thought, this season is our chance to go back up without losing our talent.

Don't bother coming back you soft cunt.

Don't bother coming back you soft cunt.

Very nice of you, thanks, again, it's nothing to do with relegation, I wasn't enjoying it like I used to, I went v Derby, and we won, though I just didn't feel it like I used to. It was a chore and a struggle to lift myself to go, I still care, but not enough to go to games like I did every season at home.

Edited by Didledee

WANKER!!!!!

Time will tell I think he will turn out decent.

IMO he's not got the right brain for it; I think he'll do anything other than to slide down the leagues

Mind, I quite like what I've seen of Vela....limited as that had been. I like the kid

Agree to disagree seeing as we're all happy whites tonight?! :)

• Moderators

It would be if Palace lose their remaining 2 games by an overall aggregate of -3 goals or greater

It's all getting a bit confusing and speculative for me

I'm going to wait till after the next palace game before thinking about what might happen if we don't beat blackpool

399 posts and most have been insults towards me, think that proves who's the bad person, doesn't it.

You do bring it on yourself

You know the reaction by a majority to some of your "points of view"; so if you post like that, you already know you'll get abuse

You love it

Look at me look at me

Twat

Edited by jules_darby

399 posts and most have been insults towards me, think that proves who's the bad person, doesn't it.

For my 400 I 'll tell you to f**k off and go finger your cousin or dog which ever it was, your not a fan, never have and never will be

• Moderators

For my 400 I 'll tell you to f**k off and go finger your cousin or dog which ever it was, your not a fan, never have and never will be

More a fan than a supporter I would say, a fair weather one at that clearly

Very childish, anyhow I've never been Bolton's biggest fan, though they have always been my club, I've put a lot of money and time into them, just because some Internet abuser/ probably a hooligan/chav (going of your messages) is giving me grief doesn't mean that will make me feel like going again.

It's not a want of mine atm, I could go and fill 1 seat, but what good is that, I'd not be the lad I used to be watching Bolton and it wouldn't want to lower other people's mood, by not being all cheery etc, so I decided to stay away, because I believe it is best, I know getting relegated makes it look like I've gone when the going get's tough, however as I've said before, this was a decision made for myself.

If that's unacceptable then fine, come and drag me to the game or try and get my motivation/feeling back.