Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Query?

tomski

I need to be at the holiday inn at Manchester airport on tues morning and haven't got access to the car. I've just done the public transport route planner and it says 2hrs 15 mins from Bolton. This can't be right can it? Any public transport gurus on here?

I need to be at the holiday inn at Manchester airport on tues morning and haven't got access to the car. I've just done the public transport route planner and it says 2hrs 15 mins from Bolton. This can't be right can it? Any public transport gurus on here?

Any idea what time you need to be there?

See the train to the airport seems fairly straight forward, I assume the Holiday inn is not near it says Altrincham rd. I'm probably just being a spaz. I want to be there for 9 15am.

Edited by tomski

Its the arsing about time to get you to the holiday inn from the airport.

The Holiday Inn is at the bottom of what was hangar lane. its served by a bus, but they arent that frequent from what I can remember. Its around 20 min walk from Terminal 2.

See the train to the airport seems fairly straight forward, I assume the Holiday inn is not near it says Altrincham rd. I'm probably just being a spaz. I want to be there for 9 15am.

a mile walk

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=holiday+inn+manchester+airport&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=holiday+inn+manchester+airport&hnear=holiday+inn+manchester+airport&cid=0,0,334909252918045875&ei=2bthUa2_DvGM7AaqqIHYBg&ved=0CMwBEPwSMAQ

Its the arsing about time to get you to the holiday inn from the airport.

The Holiday Inn is at the bottom of what was hangar lane. its served by a bus, but they arent that frequent from what I can remember. Its around 20 min walk from Terminal 2.

Easy enough, thanks Con.

And ive just realised, the holiday inn isnt on Hangar Lane, its further down, just through the runway tunnels.

Bloody complex this