Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bargain Buys Corner (Incorporating 'the Daily Scutter').

Youri McAnespie

Reet, this may interest some, others won't give a toss...

If you see a good deal somewhere, share it with the rest (the details of the deal, where, when etc.)

This is inspired for a particular reason, I was in Burnden Asda earlier, they're selling fresh Pineapples (a bit unripe, but they'll soon ripen) for 50p apiece (I did say some wouldn't give a toss :)) anyway, quite a few selfish c*nts were buying them all up, without leaving any for others, so get yourselves down there...

Not sure if the people's pineapples for 50p are being unfairly commandeered at any of the other Asdas to be honest.

If anyone else is after owt in particular, or has seen owt going cheap - maybe share it here?

Remember, look after the pennies and...you'll have loads of pennies.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Home bargains...4 tins of princess tuna in brine,spring water or sunflower oil £3.40.

Considering its about £8 for four in sainsburys and I eat bucket loads,of the stuff,that's a very good deal!...

Home bargains...4 tins of princess tuna in brine,spring water or sunflower oil £3.40.

Considering its about £8 for four in sainsburys and I eat bucket loads,of the stuff,that's a very good deal!...

Do your fingers smell of fish?

Do your fingers smell of fish?

As well as crime,yes mate.

If you stroke one out with your nose inside a tin of 79p sardines it's classed as oral sex don't you know.

Edited by gonzo

If you stroke one out with your nose inside a tin of 79p sardines it's classed as oral sex don't you know.

Yes, also shagging a condom full of mashed up mackerel isn't perverse if you're thinking of Michelle Keegan at the time........so DazBob told me anyway

And Terry McDermott in a Lemon Party type scenario?

Anyhow, speaking of Home Bargains, they've some 'Trek-Buddy' Airline carry on dimension backpack type holdalls in the Burnden one, the RRP on them is £24, they're only £9.99 (and bang on the size limit). Had a look on Ebay and the cheapest deal for them is £14 and p+p.

I reckon they'd hold 2400 cigarettes in each backpack...

Get yersel down to Aldi, 99p a tin of pole and line caught and drained weight is 150g as opposed to 135g.

Get yersel down to Aldi, 99p a tin of pole and line caught and drained weight is 150g as opposed to 135g.

What's ir in though? Brine & Oil aren't acceptable.

Oh, they now sell anchovies at Aldi, can't remember the price, but they're alright & I'm sure I thought at the time, they're too cheap to be nice.

Talking of bargains...

Anyone want to buy a Sony vaio laptop?

Runs like a dream,no problems at all with the screen or blackouts etc.

2 years old,will accept £250.

Pm me if interested.

You could sell it for double that....

If you didn't clear the memory first.

I see nothing wrong with getting tuna in spring water, brine or oil - I am prepared to be educated as to why any one is better than another. As I'm usually mashing the tuna up into mayonnaise anyway I don't see what difference it makes

What's ir in though? Brine & Oil aren't acceptable.

Oh, they now sell anchovies at Aldi, can't remember the price, but they're alright & I'm sure I thought at the time, they're too cheap to be nice.

Sure all 3 are available.

I only ever go for oil as that's what I like.

I'm still amazed at the stuff in there I didn't realise I needed until I see it.