Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bargain Buys Corner (Incorporating 'the Daily Scutter').

Youri McAnespie

Nah no economies of scale there. Better off doing your one trip to tesco.

Plus whilst your there you can get some petrol, do your recycling (if you don't trust t'bin men), take your dry cleaning for that upcoming wedding, get a key cut fer mother in law, change some euros for that weekend away in Madrid, book an eye test, get new glasvegas album (week after its released like), buy 5 of them cheap birthday cards and get 3 advent calendars a for a fiver.

'Kin marvellous

Everyone's a winner then?

What about parking there on match days? Done it once and got a ticket. Not good

Did you get clubcard points?

BTW; is it enforceable?

It's all about contract law but I can't be arsed explaining it but there is more here

www.pepipoo.com

This conversation comes round once every couple of months and somebody (possibly you) always posts the same link.

We should make it a sticky or see if they want to be a site sponsor.

It's a great site btw, helps you with some speeding tickets as well IIRC.

Everyone's a winner then?

What about parking there on match days? Done it once and got a ticket. Not good

Parked on there for 4 Euro games in a row without a problem then got a ticket first league game I tried it, that godawful midweek game against Derby. I paid the 'fine' then but I don't think any parking ticket is enforceable now unless issued by the police/council?

Yesterday I went Aldi for my fruit & Chorizo, Asda for my cleaning products & Cereal & a Kettle. Then Morrisons for bread, Coffee & Dog food.

I have no idea why.

Because they're better or cheaper at those respective stores? Perhaps you think tipping up loads of money to one firm week in week out is a bit like paying a 'tithe'? :)

I do wonder when you've got such a young one and one that shits so much, why would you buy the fancy dear ones.

Fair fucks to you, save your pennies medium price ranged French red wine.  ;)

Eggsfuckingzackerly!

He can shit himself in his peasant nappies whilst I quaff the finest supermarket red there is!

#brokun'dbritain

Because they're better or cheaper at those respective stores? Perhaps you think tipping up loads of money to one firm week in week out is a bit like paying a 'tithe'? :)

Fruit is good at Aldi, but im not sure about the other stuff, I just remembered deals on those products last time.

Spent a few quid in all, but got some decent deals,

Not as much the money saved, but the 'getting away from the clan for a bit'.....

Edited by Pablo

Fruit is good at Aldi, but im not sure about the other stuff, I just remembered deals on those products last time.

Spent a few quid in all, but got some decent deals,

Not as much the money saved, but the 'getting away from the clan for a bit'.....

We did a Prosecco comparison last night. I'm afraid the Aldi one lost.