Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Golden Opportunity, Who's In?

jules_darby

Dear Sir, My name is Kofi Johnson from Ghana in West Africa. My father was a gold miner in the mining village of Ghana Tarkwa. Before his death last year, he kept 310 kilos of gold Bars and Dusts in stock. As the first Son of my father, I took in charge of my father’s business. I want to market the gold internationally and use the money carefully to upgrade our mining equipment's. My vision is to continue in the mining industry established by my father. My father acquired vast mining concession before his death, but some of the mining equipment's in the field are old and outdated. My mission is to sell the available gold and use part of the money to purchase modern mining equipment to upgrade and enhance the collection of more gold. To achieve this, I need an honest foreign partner who will help me to market the gold internationally so that I will use part of the money to purchase the equipment's. I will be glad if such partner would like to go into partnership with me. Both of us can establish a Joint Venture Company and work on percentage level in the mining business. If you are interested in this offer, please do let me know. I will send you all the necessary details you need to know about me and the gold. I am looking forward towards hearing from you.

Please Reply Via email address ( johnsonkofi@kimo.com Best Regards Kofi Johnson

I had this sent yesterday from a Mr Henry Johnston

Please consider this chance to front you as beneficiary to my tardy patron who died few years ago left behind USD16.7M unclaimed. Following my severe search for my late patron, I realize that you share same last name. If this suits your interest, please send your cell/phone, fax and names, for more details.

Thank you

Regards,

Henry

• Site Supporter

I had this sent yesterday from a Mr Henry Johnston

Please consider this chance to front you as beneficiary to my tardy patron who died few years ago left behind USD16.7M unclaimed. Following my severe search for my late patron, I realize that you share same last name. If this suits your interest, please send your cell/phone, fax and names, for more details.

Thank you

Regards,

Henry

I'm loving the fact that his version of Babel Fish or other translator has used the word tardy instead of late.

• Moderators

Dear Sir, My name is Kofi Johnson from Ghana in West Africa. My father was a gold miner in the mining village of Ghana Tarkwa. Before his death last year, he kept 310 kilos of gold Bars and Dusts in stock. As the first Son of my father, I took in charge of my father’s business. I want to market the gold internationally and use the money carefully to upgrade our mining equipment's. My vision is to continue in the mining industry established by my father. My father acquired vast mining concession before his death, but some of the mining equipment's in the field are old and outdated. My mission is to sell the available gold and use part of the money to purchase modern mining equipment to upgrade and enhance the collection of more gold. To achieve this, I need an honest foreign partner who will help me to market the gold internationally so that I will use part of the money to purchase the equipment's. I will be glad if such partner would like to go into partnership with me. Both of us can establish a Joint Venture Company and work on percentage level in the mining business. If you are interested in this offer, please do let me know. I will send you all the necessary details you need to know about me and the gold. I am looking forward towards hearing from you.

Please Reply Via email address ( johnsonkofi@kimo.com Best Regards Kofi Johnson

Seems odd he emailed you given you're in recruitment and not marketing, more to the point, who recommended you?

As I said, odd

Email him back, if he's genuine, he'll be able to send you a picture of the gold

Edited by ZicoKelly

Dear Kofi,our loving coal mine in Leigh got shut down in 92, and because our gas n lecky bills have gone through the roof, i think a joint venture with you to open up our coal mine to burn cheap energy and lower the costs for people would be a winner, could you give me your details please.