Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

my missus has just come up from work and seen me hunched over the laptop sweating like a stuffed pig and accused me of all sorts! haha

great fight.

Khan will never be the best but fuck me hes entertaining and has the heart of lion.

Took some big,big hits in there tonight,many moons ago he would have gone.

As much as he took big hits,he just kept his jabs going picking up the points,and thats all that counts,so fair play to him,its boxing,not a boot off in a pub car park.

Hes picked up this straight arm jab tactic to fend diaz off which looked stupid,but seemed to do the trick.

Would love to see him fight Kell Brook soon.

As for him ever getting in a ring with Mayweather?......He will leave in a body bag if that happens.

Anyone giving Martin Murray a chance in Buenos Aires tonight? Long shot but good luck to the lad. Thought khan was poor tonight, still no defensive skills Hunter was meant to bring. Move up weight and fight Alexander, brook now. Garcia beats him again imo.

Khan has the potential to be the best, many pundits say that he is faster than mayweather, he just need to use his pea brain a bit more and not get drawn into a scrap, as for Martin Murray I am gutted, I missed the fight but apparently he put up a good show and did well, however you wont read much in the news n about the lad who has just fought one of the best fighters all time instead it's mainly covered by fraudly and Amir who have both had none title fights

Khan has the potential to be the best, many pundits say that he is faster than mayweather, he just need to use his pea brain a bit more and not get drawn into a scrap, as for Martin Murray I am gutted, I missed the fight but apparently he put up a good show and did well, however you wont read much in the news n about the lad who has just fought one of the best fighters all time instead it's mainly covered by fraudly and Amir who have both had none title fights

Very valid point that mate.

One of our middleweights has the bollocks to go and fight infront of 40,000 in a very hostile Buenos Aires and puts up a great show,yet that waste of time Harrison gets the headlines.

Very sad indictment of boxing in this country that.

I watched the Murray fight and had him winning by 2 rounds - he boxed brilliantly at times. It's a shame he has had little publicity.