Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

There's a picture of Khan with LA White on Saturday kicking about somewhere holding a Bolton flag.

He could have easily adopted Manchester as his home town as its a famous city and heard of across the pond.

But he didn't...he's Bolton through and through and never professed to be anything different.

Proper cunt that Amir

Amir Khan to donate shorts worth £30k to help rebuild the school where 141 pupils & staff died http://t.co/p1XSeyVpV6 http://t.co/eMwk815ysA

Publicity stunt.

He's no better than David Beckham when he donated all his PSG wages to charity.

It's all self, self, self with folk like that.

Fucking attention seekers.

• Site Supporter

Most posters on here are devout Wanderers fans and wouldn't dream of supporting other teams, me included.

There's plenty of Bolton fans who will lend support to other clubs though, I'd describe them as second tier fans but still welcome, Amir Khan being one of 'em.

The cunt.

There's a picture of Khan with LA White on Saturday kicking about somewhere holding a Bolton flag.

He could have easily adopted Manchester as his home town as its a famous city and heard of across the pond.

But he didn't...he's Bolton through and through and never professed to be anything different.

I would put it on here Mr Gonzo but I can't figure out how to shrink it down, some of the lads up in the Hill of Daub have it, at the after party he was asking how we played against Ipswich as he couldn't get to watch it, I watched it on www.wiziwig.com sat in a McDonalds car park using their wifi.....

I would put it on here Mr Gonzo but I can't figure out how to shrink it down, some of the lads up in the Hill of Daub have it, at the after party he was asking how we played against Ipswich as he couldn't get to watch it, I watched it on www.wiziwig.com sat in a McDonalds car park using their wifi.....

Seen it, it's a cracking pic.

• 4 weeks later...

Wilder boxed well last night. Hopefully he will have a fight over here against fury liked he hinted at in a interview before his fight last night.

The yanks are dicks though. Booing in the 10th round because the fight hadn't gone to script and somebody hadn't been levelled. Wankers it was a decent fight.

He is making an announcement next week about his world titles according to the press release.

IMO when you get to the stage of your career that froch is at world titles become irrelevant anyway.

The stage where you know you have never been, and never will be, the best in the world at your weight?