Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

• Members
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

I know I shouldn’t be, but in kind of looking forward to Price v Chisora tomorrow, I can’t see it going past 5/6 with either price Winning by KO 1-4 or chisora winning by stoppage 4-6

Price isn’t winning, certainly not by KO. 
If he doesn’t get KO’d I’ll be surprised 

43 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Price isn’t winning, certainly not by KO. 
If he doesn’t get KO’d I’ll be surprised 

Price has the power to knock chisora out 100%. Problem is in trying to set himself up for it leaves that glass chin open that’s his main issue. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Price has the power to knock chisora out 100%. Problem is in trying to set himself up for it leaves that glass chin open that’s his main issue. 

He has power but he doesn’t have enough to knock Chisora out, who’s knocked Chisora out? Whyte, and he’s in the top 5 in the world. Haye was a TKO, Fury didn’t. 

Without looking who was the last person Price KO’d? Skelton? Jesus that was after the London Olympics

He leaves himself so open it’s unreal, the Pulev fight shows he can get up off the canvas though. If Chisora is on it tomorrow he’ll KO him inside 7

4 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

He has power but he doesn’t have enough to knock Chisora out, who’s knocked Chisora out? Whyte, and he’s in the top 5 in the world. Haye was a TKO, Fury didn’t. 

Without looking who was the last person Price KO’d? Skelton? Jesus that was after the London Olympics

He leaves himself so open it’s unreal, the Pulev fight shows he can get up off the canvas though. If Chisora is on it tomorrow he’ll KO him inside 7

Not disputing it mate. Just my view that price has the power. I think he’s now completely gun shy though cos of how worried he is of getting knocked spark out. Look at the povetkin fight. Hurt him badly and then left himself open and got knocked out. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not disputing it mate. Just my view that price has the power. I think he’s now completely gun shy though cos of how worried he is of getting knocked spark out. Look at the povetkin fight. Hurt him badly and then left himself open and got knocked out. 

Oh he’s got power no doubt just got a chin made of butter. Problem is he’s not got a great jab so he leaves himself out there because of his height, fighting smaller fighters and he has problems. Seven inches in height difference, If Chisora gets on the inside of him it’s over. 

Watch Price floor him in 3 now 😂

• Members
Just now, royal white said:

Price’s stamina is shocking! Fair play to Del Boy, he always gives his all. 

Enjoyed the Burns/Selby fight. Could have gone either way.

12 week training camp vs 2 week training camp. Plus Price isn’t a great defensive fighter and Chisora is an incredibly offensive fighter

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

12 week training camp vs 2 week training camp. Plus Price isn’t a great defensive fighter and Chisora is an incredibly offensive fighter

Not just this fight, as far back as I can remember watching him. He’s always seemed to gas early doors 

1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

This being on box office is a joke though

Box office simply because it’s the wbss. Taylor prograis will be a top fight 

josh lives just round the corner from me. Nice lad although a nasty wee fucker as well by all accounts. Guess you’ve got to have that in you at this level though 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Box office simply because it’s the wbss. Taylor prograis will be a top fight 

josh lives just round the corner from me. Nice lad although a nasty wee fucker as well by all accounts. Guess you’ve got to have that in you at this level though 

Enjoyed That