Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

• Members
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Cash cow has gone now the whole gym will be on the market next week. 😂 he will be gutted he turned Khan away and a 700k pay day last year 😂

I’ll be down on Tuesday with 100 notes 😂

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Connor Benn, job done👊 

That’s the real deal. His power batters Khan. Brook awkward but I fancy him to beat him.

Shawn Porter gives him most trouble for me but he’s already close to world level. Needs a major test. I’m following I’m, loved his dad (Watson was my fav tho)

• Members
16 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

That’s the real deal. His power batters Khan. Brook awkward but I fancy him to beat him.

Shawn Porter gives him most trouble for me but he’s already close to world level. Needs a major test. I’m following I’m, loved his dad (Watson was my fav tho)

Benn would knock Khans glass jaw into a million pieces 

Brook is done, his eye socket is fucked 

• Site Supporter

I flicked over at the end while they interviewed him. Has he called our Amir out? Fairly sure they were saying Kahn wouldn’t want to fight him.

Edited by MickyD
Fat thumb

• Members
24 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I flicked over at the end while they interviewed him. Has he called our Amir out? Fairly sure they were saying Kahn wouldn’t want to fight him.

Khan is a bottle job no way would he want to, Vargas took him to a decision, Canelo ironed him out, he was getting pummelled off Crawford and then his fanny fell out. 

The smart move would be to go against Benn because the Brook fight isn’t happening 

16 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Khan is a bottle job no way would he want to, Vargas took him to a decision, Canelo ironed him out, he was getting pummelled off Crawford and then his fanny fell out. 

The smart move would be to go against Benn because the Brook fight isn’t happening 

Khan made a twat out of himself in his last fight but he's not really had a history of ducking fighters who'd likely twat him, has he?

• Members
Just now, deane koontz said:

Khan made a twat out of himself in his last fight but he's not really had a history of ducking fighters who'd likely twat him, has he?

Brook for years, didn’t want to fight in Sheffield, then didn’t agree with the purse split , then said Brook wasn’t big enough because Brook has fought nobodies, despite Brook Fighting GGG, Spence and Crawford

Pacquiauo (after he was knocked out cold in sparring)

Mayweather, said he couldn’t agree a financial package , but went on the undercard of Mayweather Maidana and earned the same purse 

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Brook for years, didn’t want to fight in Sheffield, then didn’t agree with the purse split , then said Brook wasn’t big enough because Brook has fought nobodies, despite Brook Fighting GGG, Spence and Crawford

Pacquiauo (after he was knocked out cold in sparring)

Mayweather, said he couldn’t agree a financial package , but went on the undercard of Mayweather Maidana and earned the same purse 

Wasn't khan saying he'd only fought nobodies prior to him fighting those though and not after?  He only started fighting those 2016ish

He's been talking about a possible Pac fight for years. Although that could just be talk

Glass jaw aye. And embarrassing last showing. But i'd have an hard time calling anybody who steps into the ring with Canelo a bottle job

Edited by deane koontz

• Members
1 minute ago, deane koontz said:

Wasn't khan saying he'd only fought nobodies prior to him fighting those though and not after?  He only started fighting those 2016ish

He's been talking about a possible Pac fight for years. Although that could just be talk

Glass jaw aye. And embarrassing last showing. But i'd have an hard time calling anybody who steps into the ring with Canelo a bottle job

Pad would decapitate him.  He was mandatory for Canelo. 
He’s just so far down the pecking order because he’s been badly managed and advised and bottled fights he should have taken.