Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

Beltin that. Made up for missing the rugby league due to being face down under my bed half the night cos the Taliban were clodding rockets and mortars at us. Fucking union fans I think, I blame Bolty, the cunt.

Got such respect for Froch and all sportsmen like him who aren't all that talented but acheive a great deal through hard graft, mental application and bollocks the size of melons. He'll not beat Ward in a million years but no-one dare tell me he doesn't deserve the payday.

Was falling asleep at 10pm so bit the bullet and paid the dosh to watch it this morning.

Fucking amazing.

Would have been more amazing if my Dad hadn't have texted me saying 'well done Froch' at 12:30am! :D

What a fight though,be talking about it for decades.

So where next for Froch?

Payday with Ward?...Just cant see him beating him.

Complete the trilogy with Kessler?...if they do and it's anything like last night,they will blast the infamous Ward v Gatti trilogy out of the water.

Some forums are saying Bernard Hopkins in Vegas?? Can't see it myself,but certainly would bring the coin in.

Maybe an all British bout? Cleverly or Groves? ....personally think why would he 'lower' himself to that kind of fight when massive paydays are in the offing,no offence to those fighters mind.

They've planned it that way just to piss you off.

It seems so mate, yank cunts

I'm loving this fight, brilliant news, I didn't think Floyd would risk it.

Would've cost an absolute packet for tickets anyway - they've probably done you a favour!

I'm staying at the MGM, i'd of found a way in :-)

Massive fair fucks to mayweather he simply didn't need to agree to this...he's proven himself against everyone that's ever offered him a match.

Hope he beats this kid and hangs his gloves up safe in knowledge he's batted everyone aside that's ever crossed his path..

Up there with Ali if not higher Imo

Massive fair fucks to mayweather he simply didn't need to agree to this...he's proven himself against everyone that's ever offered him a match.

Hope he beats this kid and hangs his gloves up safe in knowledge he's batted everyone aside that's ever crossed his path..

Up there with Ali if not higher Imo

I wish the Pacquiao fight would've happened 2/3 years ago.

Biggest fight of all time, all records broken.

• 5 weeks later...